z

Young Writers Society



Just a question for Young Writers

by Chase7


Hey writers, just a short question and I'll be on my way. 

Since we have this whole quarantine thing; 

Are there any writers here who have/ are writing books on wattpad that I could read? 

OR

Any books/stories on here in the fantasy or crime/mystery genre that i could read on here? 

Chase7


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 433
Reviews: 25

Donate
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:06 am
View Likes
EvaR14 wrote a review...



It's not mine, but there's an interesting book on wattpad called Dream Catcher written by SheHopes. It's a series of three (Dream Catcher, Dreamscape and Dream Hunter). I've only read some of it, but it's good so far. They're all free as well, not on the paid writer's programme. I'll post the description here:

"Dani Deleon has a problem. With a single touch, she can see people's nightmares. When she starts to see the nightmares of a sadistic serial killer known as The Maestro...everyone around her becomes a possible suspect.
With the help of Detective Jax Michaels, will Dani be able to stop this symphony of murder? Or will this unlikely duo fall victim to the very madman they're chasing?"

It's a good story - I definitely recommend it




Chase7 says...


Thanks man, I'll be sure to try it out



User avatar
105 Reviews


Points: 33
Reviews: 105

Donate
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:10 pm
fatherfig wrote a review...



Chase, this is a place for posting you own stories but if you would like to search for stories such as you have asked, click the stories tab. There you will find that on the side of the screen there are tabs for the genres. There will be tabs towards the top of the screen that will have the different things such as novels short stories or poetry. If youu need anymore help let me know.

As of reviewing this. This is a well asked question, asked in the wrong forum. <3 Have a nice day dear.




Chase7 says...


Thanks for the directions. And sorry, still trying to work my way around this site



fatherfig says...


It is fine dear. <3



fatherfig says...


It is fine dear. <3



User avatar


Points: 100
Reviews: 0

Donate
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:17 pm
View Likes



You could also try Storybird? You can read stuff on there if you have an account. I have a story on there called Crisis Knights. Also, there is Get Underlined. Do your thing, random person!




Chase7 says...


I'll try them all out



User avatar
22 Reviews


Points: 57
Reviews: 22

Donate
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:51 am
View Likes
Draculus says...



Hi there. Stay home, be safe and read Masquerade of Souls on Wattpad. Well, I'd be glad if you did.




Chase7 says...


Stay Safe too and I'll be sure to read it and even drop a comment ;-)



User avatar
616 Reviews


Points: 122617
Reviews: 616

Donate
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...



Hey I'm FlamingPhoenix.

I post a lot of stories on here, but I have one right now that has fantasy crime and mystery and a lot of other things that I think you might like.
Its called Conquest of Shadows and I try and post weekly, I have nine chapters out, and soon to be ten, here's the first chapter if you want to take a look. Conquest of Shadows Chapter 1
Oh and so you know the book is about a young boy who's parents where out laws of the kingdom because they stopped crime, and saved the people from the kings evil ways. But now their son Richard wants to take their place now they have gone missing, but he will have to train harder than ever before if he is to find out the truth, and go on a deadly mission that could cost him his life.
I hope this sounds interesting.




Chase7 says...


Everything in crime and mystery is interesting. I'll try read it as soon as possible





I'm glad to hear you'll give it ago!



User avatar
28 Reviews


Points: 76
Reviews: 28

Donate
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:04 am
View Likes
redvictory says...



I'm publishing the same book I'm working on here on Wattpad as well! The chapters just aren't broken up like they are here, and I'm caught up to my actual progress since there's no review system. My user on there is @ redvictory! I know there's no point incentive, but if you're interested and check it out I would be happy to return the favor if you have any Wattpad works as well! :)




Chase7 says...


Cool, I'll check it out as soon as possible ;-)



User avatar
56 Reviews


Points: 962
Reviews: 56

Donate
Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:27 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...



Hey! I've got stuff on Wattpad. Let me warn you though, it's not great. My account is Lia5Giba.

Also, don't really know about fantasy/mystery, as I'm not very good with those (I try, but I fail). But hopefully you'll enjoy the Wattpad!




Chase7 says...


I'm not a tough reader xD. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Can't wait!




Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White