Home » Literary works » Other » General

Just a question for Young Writers

by Chase7

Hey writers, just a short question and I'll be on my way. 

Since we have this whole quarantine thing; 

Are there any writers here who have/ are writing books on wattpad that I could read? 

OR

Any books/stories on here in the fantasy or crime/mystery genre that i could read on here? 

Chase7

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:06 am
EvaR14 wrote a review...

It's not mine, but there's an interesting book on wattpad called Dream Catcher written by SheHopes. It's a series of three (Dream Catcher, Dreamscape and Dream Hunter). I've only read some of it, but it's good so far. They're all free as well, not on the paid writer's programme. I'll post the description here:

"Dani Deleon has a problem. With a single touch, she can see people's nightmares. When she starts to see the nightmares of a sadistic serial killer known as The Maestro...everyone around her becomes a possible suspect.
With the help of Detective Jax Michaels, will Dani be able to stop this symphony of murder? Or will this unlikely duo fall victim to the very madman they're chasing?"

It's a good story - I definitely recommend it

Chase7 says...

Thanks man, I'll be sure to try it out

LadyGemstone wrote a review...

Chase, this is a place for posting you own stories but if you would like to search for stories such as you have asked, click the stories tab. There you will find that on the side of the screen there are tabs for the genres. There will be tabs towards the top of the screen that will have the different things such as novels short stories or poetry. If youu need anymore help let me know.

As of reviewing this. This is a well asked question, asked in the wrong forum. <3 Have a nice day dear.

Chase7 says...

Thanks for the directions. And sorry, still trying to work my way around this site

LadyGemstone says...

It is fine dear. <3

LadyGemstone says...

It is fine dear. <3

You could also try Storybird? You can read stuff on there if you have an account. I have a story on there called Crisis Knights. Also, there is Get Underlined. Do your thing, random person!

Chase7 says...

I'll try them all out

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:51 am
Draculus says...

Hi there. Stay home, be safe and read Masquerade of Souls on Wattpad. Well, I'd be glad if you did.

Chase7 says...

Stay Safe too and I'll be sure to read it and even drop a comment ;-)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

Hey I'm FlamingPhoenix.

I post a lot of stories on here, but I have one right now that has fantasy crime and mystery and a lot of other things that I think you might like.
Its called Conquest of Shadows and I try and post weekly, I have nine chapters out, and soon to be ten, here's the first chapter if you want to take a look. Conquest of Shadows Chapter 1
Oh and so you know the book is about a young boy who's parents where out laws of the kingdom because they stopped crime, and saved the people from the kings evil ways. But now their son Richard wants to take their place now they have gone missing, but he will have to train harder than ever before if he is to find out the truth, and go on a deadly mission that could cost him his life.
I hope this sounds interesting.

Chase7 says...

Everything in crime and mystery is interesting. I'll try read it as soon as possible

I'm glad to hear you'll give it ago!

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:04 am
redvictory says...

I'm publishing the same book I'm working on here on Wattpad as well! The chapters just aren't broken up like they are here, and I'm caught up to my actual progress since there's no review system. My user on there is @ redvictory! I know there's no point incentive, but if you're interested and check it out I would be happy to return the favor if you have any Wattpad works as well! :)

Chase7 says...

Cool, I'll check it out as soon as possible ;-)

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:27 pm
Lia5Giba says...

Hey! I've got stuff on Wattpad. Let me warn you though, it's not great. My account is Lia5Giba.

Also, don't really know about fantasy/mystery, as I'm not very good with those (I try, but I fail). But hopefully you'll enjoy the Wattpad!

Chase7 says...

I'm not a tough reader xD. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Can't wait!

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron