User avatar

EtCetera

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Secrets

    Wow, I really liked the transition from sheer innocence and reminisence to a very relevant, grim, and real scene. You used very descriptive words and definitely have my compliments. I ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Catch a Falling Star

    Can I say bitter with the world and humanity much? All the questions you asked were thought-provoking in nature and extremely complex for they initial simplicity. I really like the ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unknown Love

    Wow. Just pure thought and nothing else. I am impressed. I can never get my thoughts to actually end up in a nice stanza-ed format like that. I take huge ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: [deleted]

    I really liked the simplicity of the poem, 'cause to say something similar I'd probably expound on it for about ten more lines. One question, though. Did you want "bear ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Write

    Wow, I have a poem that is nearly the same. "I am A Poet." I wrote mine in a set format instead of free verse or abstract, but it accomplishes ...

    Apr 28, 2011


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening