User avatar

EtCetera

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Please Come Back

    I thought you didn't write like I did... Apparently I was wrong. At least I can say from a very experienced standpoint that this was very good. I like the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Have Everything But Love

    This poem is well-thought, but it does need a little work. The third stanza is the one that bothered me the most, especially in it's meaning. "I am powerful, but ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re:

    To say I liked this poem would be a lie. To say I loved this poem would not. This was a brutal poem in the sense that people can be ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ghost

    I really think the theme of this was very good, especially since some people actually do go after this. It's a very human poem, so well done. I guess I ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Truly Greatful

    I must say that this was elegantly and [seemingly] effortlessly written. For some reason, I have the feeling that this was one of those poems that the pen mostly did ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is it?

    It is very interesting, but the rhythm needs some work and the patterns need a little, too. The third stanza doesn't fit because of the repitition of the last two ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Call to Arms

    You seem to have an obsession with war, my friend. Not that I can't say your good at writing poetry about it. I did love how brutal the words made ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sollicitus Intus - "Anxious Within"

    I really enjoy the acrostics, especially since you reached for the Latin, which I've only done once. The language you use is very strong, so I'm impressed. Overall, I usually ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I hate love poems

    This was really good, I must say. The theme was interesting and I absolutely loved the last two lines, even though part of me feels the second to last could ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Daddy, The General

    Etonnant, you are well writ. I really like stanzas in sets of three. I tried that once and didn't like it very much. I also liked the pattern of "[insert ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Happiness

    Very nice, very nice. I really actually liked some of the feeling words you used: describing what your senses are assaulted with while you're (presumably) sitting outside during a beautiful ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Armada of the Damned

    Very good idea... A few problems came up, though. First, some of your word choices don't make a lot of sense. Mostly "fulfilled" in the fourth line of the third ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Promise

    Gentle with the world is what is meant by the author, I believe. May want to consider changing that line up or maybe writing a little more to show what ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fear

    Umm... Short is often sweet, but I really do think fear is too complex of a subject to be summed up in four lines. You did do a very good ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl With Flowers In Her Hair

    It took me a few reads for it all to make sense, so the wording/rhythm of the piece is a little off in the last stanza, I think. I really ...

    May 6, 2011


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren