-
Re: A Twins Hunt - A new Beginning (Chapter One)
Why thank you. I've been trying to tackle a prologue and how I'm going to write it and everything at the moment actually. :3
May 30, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A new Beginning (Chapter One)
Thank you so much for this!
May 30, 2014 -
Re: The Devil's Day
Cool, let me know if that works.
May 23, 2014 -
Re: The Devil's Day
In the submit box click on the second button on the left and a drop box comes down. And click the poetry format. Hopes this helps! ^-^
May 23, 2014 -
Re: Among The Twinkling Stars; 1.1
S'fine.
May 20, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A new Beginning (Chapter One)
Thanks! I'm thinking about going between Walker - the guy who starts - Brooks - his jerky brother - Natalie - the first girl - and Eva - her sister ...
May 20, 2014 -
Re: anti--
Hey, you used a capital 'I', yay!!!!!! What part was right?
May 7, 2014 -
Re: Let me inspire you
Bravo! *Claps* Beautiful piece!! This truly did inspire me. ^-^
Apr 8, 2014 -
Re: Truly Unforgiven
Thanks for the review!! I'm glad you liked it and I'll see what I can do to fix that for you. ^-^
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: Truly Unforgiven
Thanks. ^-^
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: Truly Unforgiven
Thanks! ^-^ I'll be sure to look over what you've said and see what I can do to change it! :)
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: A Cracking Mirror
Thanks. ^-^
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: The Limitations of Life
You're very welcome! ^-^
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: Truly Unforgiven
Thanks! ^-^
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: Truly Unforgiven
It's fine! ^-^
Apr 3, 2014
