User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Poetry » Literature, Theatre Re: Velvet Twirlings

    Hi Dear Theb00kthi3f ! This is Eros here ! This is really a wonderful piece of won my heart.The title is very catchy.The theme is really great.This poem is short ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Thank you so very much Dear Directioner046!I am happy that you want to read my works.I am currently working on a mysterious story.Till I finish writing this you can read ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Where?

    Wow!It was a wonderful review.

    May 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: I Believe

    Hi Augustus!!!! Eros here! I loved your work. Basically it was all based on importance of time. The underlying fact that "Time once gone never again returns....." was highligted in ...

    May 15, 2015
  • Art » Romantic, Science Re: Physics and My Love

    Thank you SoundsOfSilence!!!

    May 15, 2015
  • Art » Romantic, Science Re: Physics and My Love

    Oh! I will take care of these things now. But thanks for you corrected my mistakes. I have learned them and I will be careful next time.

    May 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Pollen

    Oh wow nunya!!!!! It was a great job!!! It was a short lovely is a poem full of humour.i loved the way you expressed your hatred towards Pollen.You have stated ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Hi faithless.... But I am really thankful to you for your Beautiful review. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

    May 14, 2015
  • Art » Romantic, Science Re: Physics and My Love

    Thank you sector 72!!!!!! I am happy that you appreciate my work.

    May 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    No, only thanx wouldnt do,i want you to write a review on my blog"an average student turned into a topper

    May 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    I am happy that you loved my poem,annemyrtle! I will surely write more stuff.

    May 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Yes i wrote it about the one i love. It was a mistake an nothing else. I would Add a better puctuations and will edit it little longer. Thanx for ...

    May 13, 2015
  • Art » Romantic, Science Re: Physics and My Love

    I was very happy to read your review, dear Lau2001.The language was indeed difficult to understand but I think I have conveyed what I wanted

    May 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Yes nunya,it was really helped me to know where am i lagging.

    May 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    thanxx nunyabusiness!!!!!i am happy that you wrote a review for my work.i will surely correct grammatical mistakes.yes you are correct i should add more romantic feel to my poem.

    May 12, 2015


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg