User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Other » Horror, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part II

    Thank you so much, Mage. Are you forgetting something, out of hurry? ;) ! *Reminds you that you haven't "liked" this piece...* Well I don't force you, but request.

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Horror, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part II

    Thank you so much, Mage. Are you forgetting something, out of hurry? ;) ! *Reminds you that you haven't "liked" this piece...* Well I don't force you, but request.

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    I was inspired to add a horror in the story by the novel of "Canterville's Ghost" written by the great author, Oscar Wilde. We had this novel as a Long ...

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    Hmm... I thought upon your suggestions, and they are making sense. I have removed the extra commas. Thank you so much for this!! :D

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Horror, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part II

    Thank you, Sara!

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Horror, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part II

    Thank you Urvika!! I am sorry, but please, please, please, would you "like" this piece?

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    Oh! hmm... to join the names of two people with similar names? I want to suggest you something for this one, but how to type something in superscript and subscript?

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    eh! I am eh sorry :( but, I didnt understood the question of naming the ship? With what reference is the ship?

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Smile

    Ohh! thank you soooo much!!!:D :D :D

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Smile

    Please, whenever you get time will you please have a look on "The corpse: Part I" ?

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Smile

    Thank you fan girl! :D Please may make you a request??

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: A poem dedicated for a mother's love

    Hello, AyushthePoet!! I am Eros here to review your poem!! Mother... She is the GREATEST. I liked the theme which you have selected. he theme is simple but the feelings ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: NOVEL~ TIME MACHINE :~Chapter 1: The Memories of my Dad's childhood

    Oh! No thank you in friendship, Saraswati!

    Mar 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 6 December

    Thank y so much for your best wishes! :D

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 6 December

    Oh! Some words are really repeating! Thank for letting me know about the repetaions, RS. I am gonna edit all the stuffs after the exams. Thank you so much for ...

    Dec 30, 2015


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau