User avatar

Erica

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem Deleted

    I thought this was very sweet, a little cliche yes, but very nice.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: A Night Haunting

    This is really good for something you thought up on the spot. I would like to see you write another longer version of this. That would be really cool, and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Is My Fairytale

    This made me smile. It's cute. That's all really. Sorry for the lame review.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just A Memory

    I like the emotion coming from this. I would like to know who this is about, obviously comeone close. A granparent? There also seems to be a story behind this ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fly

    I like the message about yourself. Like you feel misunderstood or something. I also like the place you imagine. I would like to see a sequal to this poem describing ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: what i've become..

    I like this. It is telling the reader something about you they might not see right away. It shows us that there is more to you than we might think. ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Coffee

    Hahaha! I love coffe! this is relly fun to read. I liked some of the unique ways you described coffee. It has a kind of light That's in every drop ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    Again i loved it. But in the way i hard the song in my head, i don't know what it was but the end of the chorus was a little ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Forget

    You are an amazing song writer. It's very Bon Jovi meets Aly in A.J. i love reading your work. we have alot of the same belifs.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's a slip up, but it's real.

    This is really good. I like poems that are very honest, like this one. It's not exactly dripping with emotion but there is still alot of it. It could just ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my love .

    that's really sweet. I can tell this was written in a moment of love at first site.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To the Object of My Affection

    awwwI really liked that. It was full of honesty and sincireity for your love of someone. they're lucky to have this written about them.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 21

    I like this chapter because it shows what kind of relationship Becca and Vick have. And it hints at something more to come.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Miss You

    That was really good and very deep. I love the emotion coming out of that pice. i really want to know the rest of the story now. It really leaves ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's Breaking Me

    I think I know exactly what is going on in this story. I feel like that sometimes. Sometimes I don't know if I'll make it through to another day, but ...

    Feb 26, 2009


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"