User avatar

Erb

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgotten.

    Very nice! But some of your choices of wording I'm questionable about. "you can’t feel" i was hoping for a better word besides "feel" actually. Also the parts where you ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The War Wind

    One word, WOW. That was incredible! I don't think there's a single part of that i didn't enjoy. The title was but mediocre though. It fits with your story, but ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Office Chair

    I really liked your plot shifts, from the red wine and gripping your bedpost right back to the office chair. Kind if gives the reader a sense of whats inside ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Final Dance

    The first of this poem had me smiling! Very good work! I found towards the ending you kind of dragged it on a lot more,(your single lines) but besides that ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Nighttime Sky.

    This piece was very descriptive, which is great! But at the end, i kind of had a feeling of "What.. that's it!?". Also, you might want to try to find ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love lost

    Ahh.. have you ever heard of the term "comma splicing"? Try to avoid the overuse of commas my friend. I also found myself... bored with this piece. Most of what ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Helix is a Highway

    I really liked the title of this, definitely caught my attention! But you should make your poetry a little more... mysterious. and toward the drier road (on the sign was ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Why I love Twilight

    Overall, it was great! But a lot of grammar mistakes! Consider looking it over, do you use Microsoft word? On another note, I know pretty much nothing about the twilight ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If Solar Systems Spoke

    Pieces such as this go to show that children should not be neglected as "unable" compared to adults. If you're truly ten years old, your truly talented. I have a ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: n3

    This line didn't really appeal to me. There is love within my chest for you. Also, the entire time I read this it left me wondering, who in the world ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Look at the Children

    I liked it a lot, noticed that there has been many edits to it considering previous reviews.. id criticize the same things to be honest. Its great now, only thing ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For those lost souls..

    For those lost souls, Death is hardest on the forgotten . I would use a period here instead of a comma For those lost souls, Time of pain, and floods ...

    Mar 31, 2009


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time