User avatar

Eraqio

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Game

    It was good. Thats what I can say of it without going too into detail. But since this is a critique, I think I should. It was very Generic, in ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not Enough

    The Title felt just a bit generic and the poem itself came off as the same. However I re-read it and changed my first impression, the work itself is actually ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She smelled of death

    Very beautiful in a morbid kind of way. Got alot of strong visuals with a dark tinge, lot of imagination in the feel you might have been trying to give ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Kids in the playground

    Sad way for it to end. :/ I liked the piece, very in depth though processing and I liked the continual reference to your own memories of a time of ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Roomies! Introduction

    the above review kinda stumped me hah. Overall this seems like itd be very interesting, I'm just wondering how the Leoplouridon is going to fit, and yes I probably spelt ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    sounds like the openings to a punk song. Great composition, I think the lines could have been a bit longer and a few more expressive words could have been used, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sunsets

    This work was deeply emotional, as if you diddnt already know that hah. Overall the piece had beautiful imagery concerning the details about the pain and suffering of the male ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    Its very curt, kind of like something you'd expect in a riddle or a hint towards something. It was very intresting to say the least and I enjoyed it, but ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Maybe I Need You

    It was extremely personal. also it kinda followed an A to B then back to A to C back to A to D back to A method. at times it ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fate --- Prologue

    Great use of language. I liked the use of some dialect in the character's speech as well as their thoughts. It was well written to say the least of it. ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sunestraka

    I kept imagining you going through a cluttered city of cardboard boxes. Overall it was pretty well put together, and the last person above me pointed out minor to extreme ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    You lost me after about the first passage. I liked alot of the wording but spelling and usage errors just kind of threw me off. I agree with dragnet about ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Wow hah. I liked it. The character and narration kept my attention all the way through, mainly how it felt a little mysterious even in it's explanation. the overall flow ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 20

    I got lost about half way through, but I just re-read and caught on hah. It was good in most of it's angles but I feel like it diddnt use ...

    Dec 9, 2008


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl