User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Now, to commence with my crit: Christian Parker was a senior. He was tall and had dark black hair. He was somewhat muscular and always had a smile. He was ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anita Blake (Vampire Hunter)

    Whoa, that sounds pretty awesome. To the bookstore! And yes, I really did wonder what the JC stood for. I thought it was Juggling Club when I first saw it... ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Walter the Farting Dog Goes To The Beach

    Okay... That sounds majorly hilarious. Just the title's enough to make me go, "*double take" Whoa! " :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Oh, yeah, I've heard of these! They're advertised in the back pages of some books I have... can't remember which they are, though. One question: I was never really clear ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: PS. I love you

    This sounds like a sweet book. Of course, the only reason I opened this in the window was because it had the same title as the Beatles song... :D But ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jinx

    That's good. :) Those kinds of books are so great to discover. You never get tired of them! Have you ever read Avalon High? My friend says that's a really ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slavery

    This was pretty good... the biggest problem I could find was that you used the word "mourning" way too much. It would have been okay if the poem was longer, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Old Clown

    This was really... well... I don't know what it was, but whatever it is there's a lot of it. Point-by-point time! - Take it out of either the bold or ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: isn't it ironic?

    This was really sweet. I liked it a lot. The first, oh, half of the poem wasn't that great, but it really picked up in the middle and I really ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Lonely Page

    This was okay. It was a little bit slide-over-the-eyes, and I had trouble deciding if I liked it or not. On the technical side of thing, I don't think you ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The House of Valder (PG-13)

    I liked the beginning oof this, but after that it fizzled a little bit. There were some definite parallels to the Weasleys in the Moderatz family, yes. I mean, twins, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Beautifully Evil a novel

    Well, this was... hm... dark. Probably not a thing to show to your dad. ;) I'm not sure how much I liked it - I'm not much for the let's-all-murder-a-bunch-of-people-with-an-ancient-weapon ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the gradual instant

    *echoes Lindsay* I really don't know what to say. This is really good, and really sweet, and really touching. I like this a lot... and there's nothing derogatory to say ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Visionaries

    I'm terrible at lyric critiquing, but I'll give it a shot. I liked this, overall, and it seemed very tuneful (is that even a word? If so, it's really badly ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Go Ask Alice

    I've never read the book, or heard of it, for that matter, but I know that the title sounded like one of those lame Phyllis Reynolds Naylor books with that ...

    Oct 13, 2007


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest