User avatar

Emorykings

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Final Fall

    beautiful i must confess, i enjoyed most of the poem that there really isnt much to say. but i'd like to say that this stanza "Breezes of tempetous air Vised ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Fragmentarian Speaks of Mortality

    iove your poem your use of words, the deep feelings i felt as i read through the poem it was classy. But am never really a fan of lenghty poem ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Witchery

    hey it was lovely i enjoyed reading this poem your rythm of tamps and damp was inspiring. But I would love to know cause am not too sure of what ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Can you?

    hey dear dont be sorry to anyone its your poem and if you say its great its great. we are only here to say what we think about it. and ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Myself When I Become 33

    if I say I did not enjoy this poem I will only be lying to myself it was beautiful and something I think every members of YWS can relate seeing ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A passive-aggressive sestina, whooooooo

    seriously I can say I enjoyed it as a poem, the title in the first place is not attractive and am not sure potrays the whole theme of the poem. ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Want to Fly

    I love your poem, I really do, but there is something I will like to point out. When writing a poem it should either be past or present, but what ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ThinPrettySmartStrong --- Lost

    I think it was great what you did with you poem I enjoyed reading it. whatn i wasnt sure about was the title you call it "thinprettysmartstrong---lost" but in your ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Romper

    For someone who does not know much about poem I will say you tried. the way you used your words brief and bright. when writing a poem you have to ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: El Golpe

    not much to say because much wasn't written. but i did enjoy what I read. only that I dont think that it should be "IN" in this line "The air ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Extracurricular Science (Song of Inhuman Boredom)

    actually as you said i would need an explanation to understand what you really meant but dont you think it will be more of a poem if I dont have ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freedom for the Fighting

    ***clapping*** That was a lovely piece of poetry it was beautiful I enjoyed reading it especially your use of imagery, I have been working on a piece of after effects ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Partner in Poetry

    The first three line was cool except for the period that followed after each To start. The next two lines that followed contained unecessary words like "letters and word" and ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Bus

    Here are you grammatical errors they are CAPITALIZE Firstly to start with there is no puntuations even when needed. I am sitting on THE BUS (the expression is not specific ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Baby Doll

    unless the "doll" is refering to two different personallity you first two stanza "The baby doll sleeps until he picks her up and she dances with his feet and kisses ...

    May 12, 2010


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer