User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting Out

    Hey! So... I loved your story! You kept the girl real and that made it really believable, i guess. I wanted to live. I wanted to live get rid of ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Carbonation and Katies

    Love the story I wished I knew where she went, and who it was she had left in her place. that sentence confused me. Who's she? Who left who in ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever with you

    super good... i just love your story. Only thing is, i don't see much action coming from this... i'd love to see where you go with it. PM me when ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Stand Up

    Your poem is so beautiful and to the point- no fluff, you get to the heart of it all. It sounds perfect, for this story. Can't wait to read more ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Falling Below Zero - Chapter 1

    I love your story- the first line pulled me in, the last line kept me in. But between that, there's just a few things left- I sighed. “How long has ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Garland Wars

    That was a really good poem. Born a child of Democracy, raised in harsh hypocrisy. We learned in school to read and write and lie, to never kiss and tell. ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You(5)

    Hola!! I loved your story- everything flows perfectly from one peice to the next, and it's not an overly-confusing plot-line. but, when you have Gary then Belle thinking, right after ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: cold

    Your story was so good!! I liked the details, and your story, even if long, was flowing and compelling and i couldn't stop writing it. If the story takes place ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Trapped, Chapter 2...

    I love love love your story. The two stories flow together very nicely and the characters were compelling and interesting. You may want to explain how Renee got involved with ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I missed having you in my bed.

    Really cool story. I liked the descriptions you put in, like twining my fingers around your golden hair, and i loved the beginning where you said, the feeling of a ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Three Things(5)

    I really like this part as the plot flows between the six parts very smoothly. [quote]Sam Mathews.”/quote] The Mathews is spelled Matthews in an earlier section, but that is a ...

    Sep 6, 2009


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein