Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    You spelt graceful wrong. Anyway I liked it. It was simple and sweet and really something that I liked.... Nice Job.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: written while all sad on the bus

    If fate loves you why can't it let you get over it already. GAH!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day

    I didn't read hers until AFTER MY GODDAMN POEM! wtf is everybody accusing me of copying them? GODDAMNIT FINE I'LL DEFINE DAMN MOON BOOTS!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: You..

    DEFFINATELY REMINDS ME OF ROY ... LOVELY! It remids me so much about Roy. I love peoms I can relate to. EXELLENT!!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Writing Challenge 11/21 (Elizabeth Mathers Rant)

    It doesn't want you to breath... Breathing is for the weak!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day

    Hahaha Thank's alot. I wish the artroom, which is right over there *points left* woul dbe as pretty as I imagined here... Yay for hyperness!

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Birthday...

    FINALLY Somebody FINALLY reads this! Thank you Brian. ... Well, now you're Fry. Thank you Fry.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I . . .

    I couldn't think of anything else... hmm... thank you thouh! Gesus loves me... lol... Anyway I'll try and fix it... maybe a nice confusing and lovely metaphor or something.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Writing Challenge 11/21 (Elizabeth Mathers Rant)

    Yes and they are quite cozy... Like living in a deflated tent...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Suicide

    *shrugs* It's happened...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death of a Novelist

    Finally I get to reading this, I forgot if I commented or not. I really liked this, nice job on it... So pure.... so true... If you do fix it ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lilliane

    I loved this. It was beautiful and I can picture the girl lying there... It was very beautifully written, Gosh I wish I had talent like that... nice job.

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Suicide

    Little emo kid blah blah blah. Fine then Lucifer, I will work on it and I WILL BE HAPPY! THANK YOU FOR THE CRITIQUES WHY AM I YELLING?!!!

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death, Destruction, and Peas

    AHAHAHAHA ..... Seriously. Yeah... twas nice to read... just.... not dedicated to me :(

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Consequences

    Hmm.... People... today... are always like this... I liked it... it was very honestly short and informative... I loved the last two lines... Now my wrists feel all tingly.... ooh...

    Nov 28, 2005


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett