User avatar

Elijah

Eli

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Thanataphobic Thoughts

    Well, every single person has it deep in theirselves then, as I suppose. We all think of death if not each day, we will think about it some other day. ...

    May 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 1

    Yes, this is totally your own choice. You are welcome. I expect a lots.

    May 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: the last things I need to say

    Welcome.

    May 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: My pals at YWS

    You got me right there. XD

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Chicago Chapter 10

    Welcome.

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Chicago Chapter 9

    I am going to review it now before I forget!

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Chicago Chapter 9

    You do not let me rest. XD

    May 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Dear Mr Maple tree

    No one does it so horribly as me.

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Seventh Crown XVI

    ;-;

    May 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown VIII

    ;-;

    May 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Seventh Crown XII

    read this... because you had read it, silly XD

    May 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Seventh Crown XIV

    You had not changed the sentence a bit even? ;-;

    May 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Seventh Crown XV

    you useless rashi! XD

    May 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown VIII

    1. For the room, auto said in that age they say it like that. So, shit over auto for this. I wanted it to be one room. 2. and the ...

    May 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Dear Mr Maple tree

    I have none, darling. XD I edited them.

    May 13, 2016


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix