User avatar

Elelel

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I HATE POETRY!

    Ha ha! My thoughts exactly on poetry, that sort of stuff happens to me too ... Impression of a critiquer: That's wrong, it's too forced. And very cliche. Me: Ok, ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fantasy Writer: Chapter One

    I enjoyed reading it and it made me giggle at some points, it appealed to my sence of humour. I'm glad you said that Fool, because now when I say ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: *Still untitled*

    Well, I liked it, but I'm not the local poetry expert so you may want a few other opinions on it. So much as to put your fate [to grab ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I liked the book a lot. One of, if not, the best of the seris. To the point too. No annoying waflle (not saying I don't like long books mind). ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows of the past- part 1

    This grabbed my interest. Not because she's dead, more because of this: It had always been there for as long as I could remember. Frail, yellowing lace hung limply at ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Darkness -- Part of Eulogy of a Dreamer

    This is well written. The opening paragraphs are good they tell us what's happening in a short amount of time. What they don't tell us, is things about the person ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (revised once again)

    *grins* there must be something about your story that sends people to sleep, because I started reading with every inttention to hang around to critique it ... but now I'm ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 2

    He he. Me again. Firstly, I'd start a new line everytime that voice speaks. I think it should act like speach with the italics (if they ever work) instead of ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I am CRYSI!!!

    *laughs* He he. Is funny. I like it. I like the way it bounces along all happy ... and I like it how you brought Mesh in!!! He he he. ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Random Linden stuff

    Ohhh ... interesting. I want to know why they're hunting tfor these people ... that's good, you got me interested. I can't really find much wrong in the way of ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Untitled

    It's sweet, or something more than sweet. I like it. I can tell you one truth: After living in a far too naive and shallow life I don't have to ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sisters of the Elements

    Yeah ... what both of them said. I see all that, and I can't even force myself to read it. I don't know ... it just looks like a lot ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: This is the Best it Gets: Book One Chapter One

    *laughs* I think the character's voice was FUNNY!!! He he. But that's just me. I was getting a ride with Cash becuz the fucking DMV won't give me a goddamn ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: so much for my happy ending

    I like this story, is has a lot of feeling in it. There are things you could do to make it better however. One is check over your grammer, captal ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: the prequel

    This is interesting. I does set the scene for a good story ... except as the others have already mentioned, things like grammer and organisation of the content bring it ...

    Jun 17, 2005


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality