User avatar

Elelel

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ok, I was just browsing this thread and my brother wandered in. He read a few posts and got into the spirit of things. I think he has somethings he ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: deavo's doors

    You should always keep going! If you're enjoying writing it, don't bother too much whether or not other people think it's worthwhile. At the very least you'll get practice. So ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 2

    Hello again! So this newest story of mine hasn't gotten too many positive reviews, and I debated on not posting it at all, but I'm hoping that the further the ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Hey! Believe it or not I just wrote out heaps of stuff and then accidentally hit "back" and had it all disappear on me. Very annoying, but never fear, I ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    I had never heard of it until my mum randomly found it on a shelf in a B&B we stayed at in africa. But I read it, and I quite ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part One

    Hehe! It amuses me. I remember those pony things. I was never really a fan, but they beat Barbie. The only Barbie that was interesting was Pregnant Barbie, and that ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan #1

    Hey! 'Tis I! I found some time! Homework is just the worst, isn't it? But anyway, on to business. The early-day sun shone weakly down into the streets of the ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Loved it! Loved it! *dances around* It is officially my favourite HP book! I can't BELEIVE we're on the four page of discussion and no one has said anything about ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shamanka Wytch Book One

    Intersting start! You're getting me quite involved in your story, which is always a good thing. [Quote deleted at original author's request] Ok, let's have a look at this paragraph. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    YAY!!! I love the books. When my friend first told me to read them, I didn't want to because he used the words "You'lll love them" which always make me ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan: Prologue

    Short, sharp and shiny. Me likes! You're pretty good at getting the description to seem all natural and part of the story. Maybe in the future try and work in ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tome of Constellation: Chapter 1

    Spaces between the paragraphs would certainly make this easier to read. A huge block of writing can be rather intimidating. But I won't make you do that before I critique ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Still dont have a title for it

    Hello Skell! I did enjoy reading your story. It's a good start for a story. Lots of lovely conflict and stuff. One thing I noticed about your grammar is that ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Ordinary Frog: Comedy/fantasy

    Hello! I'm El. I will be your critiquer this ... evening? Does 4:10pm rate as evening? Anyway, welcome! Once Upon a Time... Yep, you guessed it: In a Far Off ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry. Ergon annoys me a bit. Harry has his sulky moments where I get a bit fed up with him, but I get sick ...

    Nov 10, 2006


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack