User avatar

Eimear

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fantasy Reporter

    I'm in a state of utter bemusement as to what's going on, but I was very impressed with the prose and detailed description, so nice one! Keep on writing, Eimear

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Firetaming and Storytelling

    Oh dear, you're very right about the errors there! How embarrassing, I'll edit those fatal mistakes now. Thank you very much for your comment and time.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Phoenix

    Hey, this is going to be a really quick review but I just had to drop in and tell you nice job! The imagery is spectacular and I really enjoyed ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Teenager

    Hey, I liked this poem. So its not exactly moving, but I can really relate to what the poetic voice is trying to say, and understanding it sometimes hard to ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A bad person

    Hey, thanks for all the great responses, especially the constructive criticism as this is my first attempt at writing this piece. Eimear

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Will You?

    Mabye make it a tiny bit shorter? Otherwise, I liked it ok. Not traffic stopping, but good nonetheless.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A bad person

    Hey guys, thanks for the comments. On closer inspection your right about the piece being too short, so I'm gonna add a bit on. If my accent dips a little ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Meditate

    Really good intro- didnt really like the middle bit but loved the end. I great insight into Mediation though! Nice job, keep on writing.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowbird

    I think I've fallen in love with this poem. The imagery is simply brilliant and it carrys the enitre thing, leaving pictures in my mind. Nice job

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There

    Brilliant. I can't really add much to that. Well done.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Who I Am

    Hey, I really like this! Not much to add, I love it the way it is. Great job for the 7th Grade!

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm not seducing you but...

    Hey, I actually quite like this. Its a really gcod start, and its easy to read out loud (although, maybe the structure needs a little work) but I really like ...

    Jan 28, 2008


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath