User avatar

Eimear

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: please delete content

    Hey, how's it going? Firstly, I want to thank you for posting this. If anything, I feel more educated on the subject of Tourettes. I didn't know what it was ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oh Swan!

    Hello! I'm not sure if it was the angle you were going for, but this poem was strangely haunting. As well as many other things. You got a lot right ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inevitable Dread

    Hello! I love the way the two people above me weren't sure what you were trying to say. It means, in a round-a-bout way, that you're doing something right as ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Read My Heart

    Hello! This was quite good. Just a couple of things I would try and improve on that would make your poems more accessible to people. Firstly, I'm not sure if ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Clandestine Grave [Edited.]

    Hey Heather, how is life treating you? I love this! It's making me wish it was Halloween already. Spectacularly spooky. I like the way you don't oversimplify your work, some ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I never told you I loved you

    The ironic and slightly cruel (but in a good way) feel to this is very good. The poem is original at it's best. I like the narrator's detached, almost reminiscent ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Light and Dark

    I find a lot of writers want to start each new chapter with a new poem. I personally would opt for one entire poem and starting each new chapter with ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Autumn has come.

    Hello Kris darling! I'm sorry about being frightfully late at reviewing this- my excuse is school and family commitments. But now I'm here and better late than never as they ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A gift from hell

    Hello! We've met before, haven't we? Well, welcome to YWS anyway. Hope you're settling in. It's great to see a lot of new poets treading these boards. Now, onto the ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A love I always had

    Awesome poem about fate and God. I really feel that. Hello! I'm Eimear.This poem is what I'd like to call 'in the process,' because I get the impression that it ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Miracle in Iraq

    Hello, I don't think we've met. Well I'm Eimear and I'm here to help instruct you. Don't worry, it's nothing awful, it just means that if you want I can ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A memory

    Hello! This is a fantastic piece. Really, I loved the atmosphere, your description and understand of memories, the images that your poetry sparked in my imagination. It reminds me of ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.

    Heya Kris! This is a very convincing piece. At the development- I actually began to feel real nerves for the the speaker because I didn't know what was going to ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Northern Star

    Hello! This is a very timeless subject that we poets like to use, yet you put your own subtle twist to it which made it very easy and enjoyable to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: They Gym.

    Hey Kris! Long time no talk. Apologies indeed. Ohh this is juicy. Is it meant to be called 'They' Gym? Did you mean The Gym or am I totally off ...

    Aug 20, 2008


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew