User avatar

Ego

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Training Exercise, Day 1, 0400 hrs--Briefing “Anyone know what this damn meeting is about?” I grumbled to my fellow marines, who were looking just as bleary eyed and exhausted as ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Word Too Far

    Dno likes being a BAMF...lovin this Jacko!

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I love my character...he's such a jerk, yet so much of a BAMF!

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I love pwning teh noobs...'specially thos weearing exo-suits.

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I...totally just killed someone. I'm evil!

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    That's how I roll...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Five Hundred Bucks to Blow

    Gonna be sometime soon, I'm sure. Minus the dorky, lookit me I'm a freeking nerd attitude. :P

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Filth and Finery

    When Zeke casts a spell, the motions, components, and words all must be near perfect--a misspoken syllable could create a very undesirable effect. :P Missile is defined as "An object ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Filth and Finery

    Thanks for the analysis Gannon--ihad I taken the time to correct my spelling ahead of itme, perhaps I would have recieved a higher score ;) In the world where Zeke ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: YWS 3.O

    Ah Grif...well, if you're gonna be doing a Halo themed parody, I got dibs on Sgt. Johnson! As long as I'm the BAMF Weapons Expert of the crew, I'm content.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Empress Files: The Ghetto Gremlin(updated 7/30)

    *whimpers* I'm not that I?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)

    The portraits gradually became a blur, and he lost count of the number of steps he climbed. Finally, he reached the great double doors to his room. Pure gold with ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Texas Instruments rues the day it met an HP in terms of Calculus ;) Keep it comin' Griffy Poo!

    May 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Aw....but...but...the ARMORY? It's...gone? Just like that? *tears form* But I LOVED that armory! ...I love gaming more though...oh well... ! NOOOOOOOO! *sniff* my G36 was in that armory! *looks at ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)

    Max climbed the steps to his room on the 100th floor of the Glass Pyramid. It always took a while to reach the top, but he didn’t mind because it ...

    May 11, 2006


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich