User avatar

Dynamo

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What is Love?

    I didn't see anything wrong with it spelling and grammar wise. This is a very good story, and I'm sure your girlfriend would definitly agree. Keep at it.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 15)

    I see... I guess I really need to work on that. If I go through the story to edit everything I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 14)

    I needed an excuse to get him to go out into the city and see the hotel Eric and the others in the dream went to.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    Wow, I thought everyone forgot about this story. Good to know some people like my stuff so much they'd dig it out of the archives just to read it again. ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    I was wondering when something Jediy would show up. Now that something interesting has happened I feel compelled to read more.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    That's pretty good. I couldn't find anything wrong with the spelling or grammer. I'll try to read the others when I get the chance.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 7)

    Didn't I write in the prologue what his age was? Hmm... maybe I forgot. Anyway, you could say Tylor is anywhere from 17-19 years old, somewhere around those lines. But ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 6)

    My friend told me what it meant once. SeeD stands for Sorceress Elite Elimination... something. I'm not quite sure what the last letter means. What I do know is that, ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Heart of Darkness Essay

    Heart of Darkness? I'm... so sorry.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 7 (LAST POST)

    As you can see, I've made up words for magical incantations. I've thought up a wide vocabulary of these words, but just to make things simpler I'll define the ones ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 6 (Remake)

    I need someone to critic my work!!!

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 5 (Remake)

    Ah, perhaps it is cliched but not in the sense you're speaking of. I got my inspiration to write this story from Eragon, that much is true. But that's not ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 2 (Remake)

    SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! CRITIC MY WORK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 5 - Part 1

    Let me guys, the white haired guy is Jiraiya, one of the three sennin. Very nice, I thought it was funny as hell. I only spotted on or two spelling ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 3 - Affections

    Now you're getting the hang of it.

    Jun 19, 2007


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn