User avatar

Dynamo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Gate of Glendon- Chapters 1 & 2

    I like the first character, Carrie. She has a mind of her own and doesn't like being bossed around. When you have at least one female character like that in ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Gate of Glendon- Prologue

    I personally think it was a little too short and two dimensional. A little more description on your part would help make it a little more three dimensional. Also, I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    "The first thing I noticed was my eyes." You need to change 'was' to 'were' since you have two eyes, not one. Also, acording to Nate, towards is not a ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Hmm... interesting. You might want to put more emotion into Lily's reaction of seeing her brother being cut down. There's two ways you can make this chapter work: A) Keep ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Halo 3

    I've never critiqued poetry before, it's not really my thing. But, I think you need one from a fellow gamer. I can see you didn't follow traditional methods of poetry ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    Hmm... It's alright. I'd say it was better if I was a little more awake at the moment. It seems like you're rushing into the story a little quick, but ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1

    OK, I'm just going to stop you for a second. Um, what in the holy name of God possessed you to write this piece of crap? Where's the back story? ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon

    This storybook is cool. You know, I want to do the same kinda thing with my friend Achitaka with super heros where I'm a demi-god of thunder who talks like ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: KamiKaza

    Hey buddy. I finally got around to reading your work. I've got to say, in some places it's better than my own. Is this one of the stories you told ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 1)

    Not much to say about this chapter. I can't see anything wrong with the story or writing mechanics. Keep up the good work and I'll try to read the rest ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled as of now

    It's a pretty short chapter, that much is certain. It raises some questions as to who that girl is. Looks like a good start to a story, although maybe you ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 5 Part 3

    You may not have noticed but you did something good. You shortened the length of this post. All your other posts were pretty long and, sadly, a little tedious to ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 5 Part 2

    It looks like you worked hard on the fight scene, though I have to admit I hazed in and out while reading it so I didn't pick up many fine ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 4 - Encounters

    Well, it's about time you brought the story back over to Naruto. I think the dragons are OK storywise, but in battle I think it would be a little overpowered ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1 - Life of a Ninja

    theron guard and PsychicNinja, let's not forget that this is happening before the Naruto series has begun. For all we know Itachi could have fallen in love after he left ...

    Jun 19, 2007


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman