Random avatar

DukeofWonderland

Dukedy

  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Your Suicide Note.

    I'll say this is impressive work. The stanzas are kept short, but explain themseleves well. That helps to not 'kill the interest'. I love the way nothing makes sense till ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Light in the Darkness

    The theme, and overall concept as per my opinion is good. The rhythmic pattern, seemed missing, even if you were trying a blank verse. I'd say, maybe the whole transitions ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 6

    Sorry, And now I've even lost the list of sentences to improve -_- Okay, so I'll give a general overview. The first bit, till the bell rang, Liam's flow of ...

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 3

    Hey! So my basic issue was the fact that any boy this age wouldn’t naturally speak in this way- I mean the writing’s too formal. But as a writer, it's ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Ugly Girl

    Okay....I read this in school with my friends all staring. I swear they hate Chris. BUT nehu, back to your piece. Your writing style, like always is good. But I ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Story told in Colors

    The golden light of the sun refracted through the window danced on the tiles, creating shadows of the various items in the corridor. “Finally, I’m alone. I can paint. I ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Rustle Of A Wing

    Why did this never get featured? manush shob pagol. JAI hok, the grammar, flow, description, content, emotion, story plot, shob awesome silo- I still love this piece alot. You know ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Intimacies

    I have a no. of things to say: I didn't get the last para. Who's the guy in your avatar?- Just curious. 'the other tonight'- is sth else I don't ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 21

    the epic-est part of this was that I understood, for once. Either my English sense has gotten better, or Lumi’s decided to spare the ppl with low reading IQ. Probably ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First day at school

    A The I guess'd work better little girl stood in the enormous playground and looked at the school with utter amazement. Not only was she dazzled by the sheer size ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Achromatopsia

    Your writing style's like epic and du-uh you know that. And, you know, the story was like sad and stuff, but well, I'd go for a happy lie too, like ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: photons, excite!

    Look look at me and rejoice! hair is not brown and my skin is not white. how could it be? listen! in darkness, i was nothing, but then God said, ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: like a paper cup

    [ at the edge of a table ..... undecided a feather’s touch is enough; i will not breathe. It was once full, a warm embrace, moulded between my hands. This ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Wanted to Change My Name

    The teacher said the list of names outloud,but mine was never mentioned twice. Here I felt a sudden lack of rhyming. But then after reading the next portion, it worked ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: from you i have been absent in the spring

    I feel the first para had a lot of punctuation a little over whelming. at times. :) And when we meet under the frozen oak tree I'll i'll smile and ...

    Oct 24, 2011


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe