User avatar

Ducati

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    ______________________________ PREFACE My body flirted with the shadows. One moment, I was in plain sight, easy to spot even in the shadows. Repetition of shadows not good!! Combine the last ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Orli and Eden (1)

    Note: [u] My Father - much to our surprise , was back at work, much more concealed now. His company worked solely for Jewish people, before the war he had ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {five}

    Chapter 5 When they arrived at Coal Yard Lane, Mr Murdoch insisted on accompanying Anne back upstairs to her house. Henry made no move to second the offer, instead he ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ode for a Requiem

    Ok, so I'll be the first to admit I didn't really get your whole poem. Which might just be because your target audience isn't 16 year old girls, or it ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {four}

    Chapter 4 Three weeks later... Anne draped herself over the wicker armchair and relaxed every single muscle in her body, breathing in and out as her chocolate this sounds a ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {three}

    I've edited the last chapter; and Anne has declined the offer of money, instead of accepting it. Did you do that because of what I said? :shock: Chapter 3 When ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {two}

    Ok, inhale, exhale...and review! Chapter 2 Anne walked briskly along the cobbled streets, holding her thin cloak tightly against her as protection against the biting October wind. She clutched the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1.0 of My Werewolf Story Re-Write

    Much Better! Now, for the review! Chapter One "Wake up, you urchin!" A rough voice with a heavy Northern accent grated Bane's eardrums as he stirred himself into conciseness. Did ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled as of yet

    It's pretty short. I wrote this in five minutes, so it's probably very bad, but I like it. Some parts anyway. Thanks ;) Before passing the threshold I shall thank ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vesta's Hearth

    I'm not that familiar with mythology, so I might not undestand some parts of this poem, but I will review it none the less. The water from the river Styx, ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Music of my Soul

    In the corners of my mind Is the music, (sounds a bit off, maybe if there is music would sounds better) The haunting music, Of a string quartet. And when ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: a prostitute's point of view

    It was another night. The streets were filled with people wearing jeans and hoods, and the night was shone I don't think the night was shone makes sense...I don't know ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    I love Philosophy! I basically got interested in it when I read Sophie's World, which if you like philsophy, is a great book to read! I'm taking Philosophy: Theory of ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Shattered Mirror: a picture of my life

    Gazing into a mirror that’s cracked, (like the cracked mirror bit, but do you gaze into a mirror? You look into something, or gaze at something. It just icks with ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Carson the Vampire

    Have you read interview with a vampire? Because this reminds me a bit of that. In a very good way, of course. Now, it's pretty long and I can't be ...

    Dec 16, 2008


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians