-
Re: Blue ~Prologue and Chapter 1
DRAMA! I L.O.V.E. this story, I truly do, it seems epic! Just one, teensy, tiny yet kind of annoying tid bit: " Your crazy lady." AAAHHH! I hate that! it's ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Chapter One: House Of Nightmares
Hey there, first off I'd like to say thank you for making this story before I actually watched sucker punch, it will make the movie more interesting let me assure ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: She Was Blind
I love it! I just love it! Though you do repeat the words "She was blind" just a teensy bit too much, but other than that a fnatstic story with ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: First kiss
I love it! Amazing Imagery, amazing ending, ladies and gentlemen we have a new William Shakespeare! Though I did notice a few teensy tiny mistakes: She dipper her head; half ...
May 15, 2011 -
Re: Love, Pain, and Chocolate (chapter 2)
Hey again! Short but sweet, I like it! though I did notice a few mistakes: Cynthia shook her head yes. That would be nodded . Generally when a person shakes ...
May 15, 2011 -
Re: Love, Pain, and Chocolate (chapter 1)
Ok first of I love/hate this story! I love it because the imagery and idea is amazing, I hate it because John is a ******* that deserved to die, so ...
May 15, 2011 -
Re: Never Before YWS
Love the poem! It's completely relatable to me, I love YWS! Anyway I love the poem and great job, even if you just wrote it that day it looks really ...
May 14, 2011 -
Re: The Magi [Ch.9}
Sweet Jesus holy christ mother of god and all the siants in heaven and GEEZUS! WOW that was a good story! though i did notice this one bit: “Remember it! ...
May 10, 2011 -
Re: Break That Fall{Chapter2}*edited*
LOOOVVVVVEEE IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT < yes i had to make it that long, it's how much i love it! I'm so happy for you Drama! And nice use of "God bless this ...
May 8, 2011 -
Re: My Dear Person
Hey Ishizzle! I loved this poem! there was this one bit: “You can’t see Him, how do you know that He’s there?” You can’t see oxygen either, but that’s what ...
May 6, 2011 -
Re: Mirror: Chapter One
HEEEY, God this chapter is so good, it's like chocolate ice cream with warm cake, hehe yeah, i have no idea what I'm talking about either! Anyway, I love the ...
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Mirror prologue
Love it! the story sounds really good, I think the story has lot of potential, though it does get a little confusing at times, but that could be ne :P ...
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Dear, YWS
I love how it starts off like it;s gonna be a critical poem about how YWS is making your life hard with this: Thanks to you I never finish my ...
Apr 30, 2011 -
Re: The Magi {Ch.7}
I love how you are able to make the reader imagine whats going on, though i do have one tiny piece of advice for you “Whoa.” Kevin stared at Ava. ...
Feb 7, 2011 -
Re: The Magi {ch. 3}
Great job pointe, but i did notice a few things: saw Kevin standing over her and threw her arms around her neck. i actually tried that once i read it, ...
Feb 3, 2011
