User avatar

Dest

Dest

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 16 pt. 2

    A million thanks, Biscuits! I will try to do some more editing later. Thanks again for setting aside so much time to read this story.

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 16 pt. 1

    Hi, thanks for reviewing! His name is pronounced "Wolf-man." ^^

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 13

    Thanks for reviewing. I think you're the first to say that you like the names. :D Btw, Curi's not nine. She's around 14 or 15.

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 10

    Thanks! When I put foreign, I meant different bottoms than Curi's family or people she knew like strangers. I get that can be potentially offensive, so I decided to change ...

    Jun 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 9 pt. 2

    Thanks again for reviewing. Toki's "have" was meant to be "gave."

    Jun 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 14

    Hi, thanks for the review. I'm glad you think the writing has improved.

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 8 pt. 1

    Ophelia and Wolfeman work closely together on graphic work, so Curi thought it was strange he wouldn't at least acknowledge her. Wolfeman's always looked intimidating due to his very tall ...

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 7

    Hey! A walker is a cart elderly people or people learning to walk again use to help them with mobility. Toki was saying it would be obvious if he were ...

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Something different=Hope? Realization?

    Much better! I like the new details c:

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pink is a Distraction

    Hi Hatt(able), thanks for the review. I am not disappointed at all, so thanks for letting me read your thoughts. And yeah that's pretty much the message.

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pink is a Distraction

    Thanks for the review, Eli. I'm really glad you got the message of the story. c:

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 5

    Ah, the dinner parties happen a few times a year. Curi just thinks it's ironic how her parents never have any money around her birthdays in general but have enough ...

    Jun 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 4

    Thank you for reviewing! When I first joined yws, I hadn't realized that. But now I post much smaller chapters or break them into parts

    Jun 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 3

    Very helpful! I made those changes, and I tried to take out some un-needed commas. Glad you like Toki. Ah, Taveo's comment is like the stereotypical joke parents do when ...

    Jun 15, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pink is a Distraction

    Thanks Gxldencrxwns, for the review! I certainly will keep writing.

    Jun 14, 2017


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow