User avatar

Dest

Dest

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Year 4

    Hello Holysocks, Thank you for your informative review. I definitely have a lot to do in my next batch of editing, so this is all helpful. ^^

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Year 4

    Hey Firerose, Thanks for your review! I made those changes ^^

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Pretzel Bites pt. 1

    Hello Shikora, Thanks so much for the review! I realize the description really is lacking, so I will definitely add more of that. ^^

    Sep 30, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Pretzel Bites pt. 1

    Hello Pan, Thanks so much for the review and letting me know your thoughts! I like to subvert some things, but I'm still cliche when it comes to love, sorry. ...

    Sep 22, 2018
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Waiting for Bus 26

    Hey Poppy, thanks for the kind words. The Sherlock comment made me smile. ^^ Also, I changed the things you pointed out.

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Waiting for Bus 26

    No problem. I loved your story. Thanks for the review! I really like your title suggestion! I'm going to change it.

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Script » Romantic, General Re: Untitled (but please read)

    Love it! It's short, sweet, and to the point. I like how you were able to showcase longing in so few words

    Sep 1, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Jo and Terra

    Thank you for the review! Everything was clear to me. I will definitely try to add more details

    Jun 28, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Jo and Terra

    Thanks for the review and pointing out the grammar mistakes! Those are excellent points you made that really helps me in my next editing process.

    Jun 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Curi and the Dream Boy Ch.1 pt 2

    Scribbleinks, thanks for the review! I feel a little embarrassed now that I overlooked some of those obvious errors like Curi magically being back at the table. I'm going to ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Curi and the Dream Boy Ch.1 pt 2

    Thanks for the review, StupidSoup (interesting name). ^^ I think you're right that this is a little too filler. When I edit this chapter, I'm going to try to show ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Curi and the Dream Boy Ch.1 pt 2

    Thanks so much HalfbloodFangirl for taking the time to review this! I'm really appreciative that you pointed out some of my mistakes. It's true that it helps to have another ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Curi and the Dream Boy Ch.1 pt 1

    Hello Pan, Thanks a bunch for the review! I honestly had realized many of these things until you pointed it out like babying the readers. ^^; Also, Ophelia/party-planning parents are ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Ojos azules y tiernos: Spanish

    Tu escritura es muy bonita ^^ I found this very romantic and sweet. It left me with a tender, light feeling, you know

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 16 pt. 2

    Hey! Ah, you're talking about Cooleo. He was mentioned again in ch. 13. There wasn't really a romance subplot just some hints. But I can understand why it seems abrupt. ...

    Jun 28, 2017


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams