User avatar

Derek

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I loved this series. I remember pre-ordering and waiting for each book to come out. They fit very nicely together and each one offers something new to the table increasing ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Road Block

    Really this doesn't belong in this section. Maybe Fiction Discussion and Tips. If you need writing help or advice, ask around. I may not be the best person, but many ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vrykun, Warrior Troll

    I enjoyed reading this. Your description skills are quite good. I could really see it in my head as I read and it was a struggle to do so. I ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i wish

    Yes you should definitely make it flow better. Right now it's just kind of words put together in a giant paragraph. Even though rhyming isn't necessary for a poem it ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Uncontrollable Pain

    I like it. Sounds like a real song you'd hear on the radio. Probably even one I'd listen to. The only thing I think you could change is. Why not ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts

    Very nice. I enjoy how after reading it, and realize your writing about waking up in the morning and it all makes sense. It's very creative. I noticed a few ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Secrets

    You have to write some more on this. It's caught me already. I like your writing style a lot. Very descriptive in such a way that it really pulls you ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    I was clueless back then. I can’t believe I did half the things that I did. But I would not want to redo it. “Why?” you may ask? Because if ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Food

    I dont know much about Pears? but i dont think their Golden XD. Its good and the methopors match but i just dont think that it decribes a Pear? I ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: *Ability Academy* [UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 UP!]

    Yikes, so many grammar mistakes lol Well I'll help you fix them! luchladies This would be 2 words, lunch ladies gradeschoolers Would be grade-schoolers fix all of those, there are ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Chocoholic I'm going to have to disagree with you It was a short story so it wont be a book or anything It was just to show of his writing ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Yes this is a small portion of the book I hate it when people tell me they wanna know more about my characters I mean its only the first chapter? ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hung Over

    I'm probably repeating stuff but a who care ;) Oh god, why dose my head feel like it was beaten in with a bat? I thought as I opened my ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Drink of Thyself chp1

    Chapter one ~blood lies~ Anaya sat on the man, the corpse that once had been a live, until she ripped her teeth into his throat, tearing his flesh to threads. ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 4)

    Ha first review!!!! hmmmm hmmmm nope i dont see anything but maybe its cause it's 3:33 and i'm tired haha well it was good considering yes it was very short ...

    Jan 3, 2008


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening