User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Siege, Chapter two: Failure (part 1/3)

    Hi Alchemist! Happy review day! Although I have been very lately I have not forgotten my promise to review these chapters at all! I won't be nitpicking this chapter at ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: The Magicians

    Hi Artemis! Happy review day! I hope you don't think I have forgotten about this novel. Been busy, but the month is nearly over and things should be easing up, ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Transforming Power

    Hi Shady! I know I should've been here and reviewing this ages ago >< But this month has been crazy so I am here now! Of course I wasn't going ...

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - a floating scene from later on

    Aria! YOU WROTE MORE! Yes, this makes me very happy. Unbelievably happy. In fact - just reading this chapter has made my day. You couldn't even believe it xD Maybe ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 13: Sweet About Me

    Hi Bella! Oh wow, it has definitely taken me a while to get here. I think Mercy would agree - better late than never right? I really have very little ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Tomorrow- Chapter Fifteen

    Hi 90skid! It has been a while since I have been around for a chapter, but I am back now! I have to say, this chapter was pretty well done. ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 33

    Hi Fortis! I am currently wondering what I am supposed to tell you about this chapter, because apart from a few nitpicks that have previously been mentioned, this was a ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Affinity 6 Ally

    Hai Timmy! It was about time I got round to reading the next part of this novel! It has been too long, and I need to see what Ally has ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 27

    Heya Noelle! *wipes brow* Sheesh, that took me a while to get here! I don't think there is much more I can say on top of what Timmy has already ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 8 - Edited]

    Hi Esca! Ooh this was another beautiful chapter! It was even better than the last one I think, and that takes something. They are such a cute couple, and I ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Satire Re: One Way Out- Chapter Two

    Hi 90skid! This was definitely one of your best chapters from both novels, and I can say that honestly. After coming off with a rocky start when you had that ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 19 Part 2

    Hi Megsug! Yay! Thanks for letting me know when this was posted. I love getting notified and not having to search for it ^^ Anyway, let's dive in to what ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Siege, Chapter one:No chance to succeed

    Hi Alchemist! Me again :3 Sorry for the delay it took for me to get here, but I'm back now to continue with the novel I adopted. You have got ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter one: The Interrogation

    Hey Artemis! Sorry that it took me so long to get here. The weekend has been more hectic than I assumed it would be, and now I have a little ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: LAPIS :Chapter 18:

    Hi Serene! Every time I read your next chapter I always wonder what I am going to comment on. Honestly, your chapters are so near perfect I am not quite ...

    Nov 13, 2014


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight