User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    This was well written, and Snoink, you can never have too many commas! Muwahahaha! with a paint roller in her hand, covering with a colour of rich mocha the memories ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Isn't that too short, Snoink? It's nice and I'm interested about the Swans and such, but you could do a little more to make it more interesting. I love simple ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Affirmations" A character sketch

    Yes, this is very well written. I like the way you always leave something up to the imagination. It's good for short stories, but it wouldn't hold up in a ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: can't you see my heart is broken

    Well...I liked this...sort of. I liked the first part. No, the second part. The one AFTER the suicide note. It's the only one that made any sense to me. I'm ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Um...yeah...it's good. It's definitely not an upper, that's for sure. It's really depressing and sad, but I like the way it's written, and it's an interesting read, period. Gives you ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Bus a poem about terrorism

    There were a few lines a liked a lot... the bus, mauled, into a twisted, burning, hulking wreck of steel twisted, and violently, too; on the ground, at its base, ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled as of yet....

    I agree with Sam (who is increasingly convincing me she is lying about her age :lol: ) that it's not that this is too wordy, but you should break it ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Pastel Unicorn: The Promise

    I liked this --but then I'm a bit biased, as I was in love with unicorns when I was little. Still am, really. I liked the way that you told ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chasing the Sunset

    Erm...I didn't like this one near as much as I did the other one. It was void of emotion...like I was reading a list of action: Karen did this, then ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tabloid story

    This was a fairly enjoyable read. But I had several problems with the way it was written. For one, it was just a bunch of one liners put together. A ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: why do we do it to ourselves?

    This is very, very good. The only thing I had a problem with is the last sentence. All the other stanzas seemed very strong to me, and that ending was ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Only

    This is a very well written piece. It was crisp and smooth at the same time. You let the reader feel what the husband is feelings, while keeping the wife ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem--"The First Kiss...Again"

    I'm not a very good poetry critic, but I liked this. It wasn't fabulous, but it was good. I agree with Carmina that the best stanzas are the 3rd and ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beautiful

    The story's very good, but you have several words misspelled and your capitalization is all off. It would be a good idea to edit your stories before posting, as it ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: First time at writing, please help with title

    Well, you said to post even if we didn't finish it or were bored with the story. So...here I go. Before I start, I'd like you to know that I ...

    Jun 30, 2005


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein