User avatar

DarkAngle11

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Beast

    Unlike the last person to post a comment I thought this poem had great meaning behind it. I actually feel that I connect to this poem. I, unfortunetly, can be ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart ache

    As a guy who has had his heart broken I have to say that the description is to a key! Nothing less! This poem is a scary thruth to the ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sucrose

    Awesome poem, it really is! I loved how it started and the imagery. The only thing I didn't like was it became slightly repetative around 1/3 of the way through, ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ten Percent

    Hey, great job. The only thing I can say that hasn't already been mentioned is, punctuation. Eather comas, or periods to divide some things. And even though it has already ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I want this locked!

    For a short poem, it was really good! I'm just going to pick on you about one tiny thing, when you say "Faux replaces where reality once dwelled as I ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A mixture of blood with tears

    That was a really good poem. I can't really think of anything to add to that. But I do have one little thing I was a little confused on, when ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Darken skies...

    Really good. But I am no good at poetry. It's just not my thing. But that was really good. I just have a few things. Why were a few of ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why then?

    Amazing job!! Really, I can not find anything to pick on. The punctuation was perfect. Words, perfect. It flows nicely and everything! And the mentioning God, good use for his ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Runaway

    Hey! Awesome job! There's only two little things that I would suggest, [quote="Sincerly_I_Write"][u][b]and then she was gone[/b][/u] the others whispered about her some claimed she was already dead on

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: please delete post

    Hey!! Ok AWESOME poem!! Just one really tiny thing, commas. Use tons! After some of the lines I noticed u didn't have a lot of punctuation. Totally fine, I'm just ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: mania

    Hey! Your poem is awesome just three tiny little thing's that stuck out to me. 1. Use punctuation! Anything like commas, or periods, or exclamation points! 2. Capitalization. I'm not ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do you hear me crying?

    I felt this poem started some what slow and average. The begging seemed like something that was written to get an A in and English class. Then as I read ...

    Oct 11, 2008


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug