User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Salem [Chapter Two]

    Wow! Apple, this was really exciting. There were a few problems but they're not much! I love the idea and I will definitely join your page as I do not ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kanananes Sorrow

    This was really good. I like the way you expressed your sentences and made me as the reader feel as if I was watching the scene unfold before me.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Notorious Chronicles Ch. 1

    Woah this is really good! I love the way you explained everything perfectly and made everything so fluent! Great job! You are really talented!

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Two Souls - Chapter 1

    Well it is definietly a very long story, but still its really good. You explained everything well and I couldn't find any problems. PM me on the next one. Good ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Run with Blood Chapter 2: The Reality of things

    Long well written and very good! You explained it very well and left out not detail. This is a good length and everything to so five stars! :smt002

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: X

    At first I thought that Natura's name was Naruto, HAHAHAHA Ignore that anyway so.....critique time. I really think that this is good, I mean it is short and has a ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Caricature of a Deity (Part Two)

    It was rally good. Sorry about the late review anyway I haven't got much bad pointers to say so yeah I liked it! :elephant:

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Werewolves/vampires chapter 5

    A little long yet really good. Rowan sounds really cute though who is the red haired guy? Ah I really liked it and you should keep on writing.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Enchanted Library: Plot/teaser

    Awesome! I would like to hear more. That sounds awesome keep going keep going!

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escaping the Whisper Prolouge

    Really good you should keep going. I would like to hear more of it.....I like playing tag too :smt005

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Life of a Shadow Thief - Chapter one

    I liked it! Really well write and everything so I just want to know when you are going to make the secon chapter if you haven't made it already?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Two Souls

    Well write, I liked it. I didn't see any problems with it and I can't wait for the rest to come out. :smt059

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: House of Mirrors

    Woah......That was really good! It was only a paragraph but still that was really good! :smt059

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Golden Key Chapter 2

    Yeah I know that is why I am really bad a grammar! :lol:

    Jan 7, 2010


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)