User avatar

Cynder

Cynder

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1

    I liked that a lot! Oke so let me ask something, did you mean Okay, or oke? I've seen okie and okay but not in between so let's start with ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Siege, Prologue: Insane?

    Cynder for a review. I like the concept of your writing, very illusionist and mysterious. I would, however, take the time to double check some of your plural and singular ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The hunted (chapter 1/part1)

    Cynder for a review. It was pleasure to read it. Part of me sickened with the character, and wanted to wallow with him. There are some grammar errors though, so ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Remembrance Chapter 1 part 1 of The One

    Ok, so Cynder here. Writing a review. There are some errors with grammar and how the sentences conjoin. For example, Their homes reside I a maze like tunnel system. Errors ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Dragon Boy Chapter 1 (EDITED)

    Whoa.. that was very well done and professional. At first I wished there was more emotion, but then I realized just what you had done. You did something very thoughtful, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Don't Look So Forlorn - Chapter 1: Humble Beginnings

    Wow! Cynder here for review! I liked that a lot! You had.. emphasis on how the main character thought and felt. It was really deep, and thought provoking. I felt ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Cutting You Away

    Cynder here. I think what you have written has a certain element to it, a feeling I happen to know very well. You understand something others have yet to, and ...

    May 25, 2014


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil