User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! (: I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to flesh it out some more when I edit it next. Yeah, I didn't really think about it, ...

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for commenting. When I release the next chapter, I'll let you know.

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    :3 Thank you! I will!

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    P.S.: Any assistance on titles would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! (:

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate

    XD This reminds me of that Monty Python quote: "Grasp the news-reader's nose firmly, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers."

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: On the shore.

    Woah. That was unnesscisary. Jeez, James, you need to at least be a little polite when you comment. :(

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Maybe We're Alike

    Is it Anne like Anne Frank?

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "All Beauty Sleeps," and Nothing Human Lasts

    Thank you, Widders. I'll try to figure it out if I'm not too ridiculously moronic. And, um, thanks Alpha. XD I hope they are.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "All Beauty Sleeps," and Nothing Human Lasts

    Wow, that was... epic. You write some seriously amazing poetry. :3 *is totally not a stalker at all for reading nearly all of your poetry* .>

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Fowl Meets Potter (Chapter 1)

    Thanks for the review! :D I appreciate the grammar assistance. *bows* As you can doubtless tell, I need all the help I can get. XP Anyway, I'll edit this now. ...

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Love Me

    That's why I chose this username. :3 I thought it would be kind of ironic.

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Love Me

    Sorry, not sure why it posted twice... :/

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Love Me

    Wow! That was absolutely beautiful, in a horrible way. This story is so emotional... I'm not sure whether to smile or cry.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Love Me

    Wow! That was absolutely beautiful, in a horrible way. This story is so emotional... I'm not sure whether to smile or cry.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Other Re: Breathe

    Ah, thank you. That makes more sense. :P

    Mar 13, 2015


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne