User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Ink Stains

    This is absolutely beautiful. The way you compare life to writing is original (at least in my experience) and it makes sense! I like how you don't come right out ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: In the year 2100

    Really nice. I like the fact that she's is telling her friend off who is (or seems to be) joining in the hype of no disease, perfect human beings. I ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am not a toy

    It's so dramatic. You packed such a powerful story into only a few stanzas. I really do enjoy rhyming. I have one suggestion to help the flow. Instead of "broke ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Something a father shouldn't do

    This made me cry. That's really saying something because I'm not a person generally affected deeply by poetry. This is personal to me. In all honesty it could be describing ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Falling Up

    I hate to admit that oftentimes I cannot focus on poetry unless it rhymes. And usually rhyming poems are a little more... childish. Somehow though you've managed to give a ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Heather - Edited/Extended Version

    What a sad, sad story. It was absolutely magnificent! You are wonderfully descriptive and Heather's thoughts are so easy to sympathize with. "It’s a different feeling to the hopeless frustration ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Grief's Relief

    You have a beautiful vocabulary. And I really love the way you phrase things. "The desperation I felt as I hunched my shoulders to face the mundane September breeze was ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: Someday, Somewhere, Sometime

    I really loved that! Also, I can never come up with titles so I think the title is really clever. I feel so bad for the little tortoise. He is ...

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Romantic Re: The Forgotten Smile

    Short but sweet. Well not sweet.... It's very beautiful. I like how in just a few lines you captured Aradhya's love for Rahul. You're a great writer. My heart broke ...

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Culture Re: Retrofuturism

    I was really intrigued when I read the title of this piece... But it really confuses me. I don't know if you were accidentally speaking incorrectly or if that was ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Don't Smile

    I really liked the idea of the story. That being said, it was kind of hard to understand. Not the whole thing but certain sentences. "I felt my heart rate ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live in the moment

    This story is excellent. There were a few things, the way you worded them, that confused me. Then I realized you did that on purpose because Lizzie could not remember ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Flower Crowns

    That was... amazing and so beautiful. I have depression and this story is so accurate. Not only that but it is just so... descriptive and... I can't even put my ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Death Wish

    I really liked it- a lot. It is a very emotional piece and very realistic. I don't much understand the tunnel part: is it a real tunnel or a proverbial ...

    Nov 29, 2013


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear