Random avatar

CrazyBob

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Indifference

    Yeah, I'm with you man. No one here seems to give a shit, and everything is reduced to grammatical criticsim or just plain "I don't get it". I've been scouring ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: childhood.

    Nice structure here. It's nice to see something a little different than the standard childhood poem, inapplicable to anyone. Sure brings back memories.

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Soul Factory

    I thought it was pretty obvious this was a fantasy. Factories don't rape and kill people in real life. I believe the term is personification.

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ode to the 8-bit

    Makes me feel nostalgic. They don't make games like they used to, that's for sure. They're too easy nowadays. Nice, lightweight poem. Brings back some good memories.

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Odd Poem

    The tone was somewhat flat and the rhyme scheme uneven. The ending, however, was nice and surprising. Downbeat endings are the way to go.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hidden Hpe

    Likin it so far, not bad. A lot of description. Nice tone of dialogue

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Journey Through Chaos

    A bit too ambiguous, but I liked some sharp bits like "coarse bricks bombard me". You've got a keen ear for word-sounds. Nice work.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Encounter between the Farmer and his Swine

    D.H. has some good short stories, I should read more of him.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An ode to RR

    A few familiar faces from the glory days of TYWC...Ahh, nostalgia.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An ode to RR

    A few familiar faces from the glory days of TYWC...Ahh, nostalgia.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Gummi Bear Poem

    Silly fun, all that, which has a place assuredly, but nothing that sticks with you.

    Oct 25, 2007


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore