User avatar

CorruptedRoseJen

WELCOME TO INSANITY. THERE'S NO TURNING BACK

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: A Desperate Situation

    *whispers* You summoned me through your wall post... so here I am :D Would you mind giving this poor, YWS point-less child some virtual cookies? :D Just spam my wall ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Like This House

    Avery not updating... :< I will read this while I wait... Please don't hate me... Ahem... anyways. Onto review... ... Nothing wrong here. Aw. ( '-') Er, I mean... XD ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil... Chapter Two

    Woo boy. Today was so busy. So I'm sneaking onto YWS when I shouldn't be :D *sobs in a corner* Aherm. Anyways, to that review that I promised you! And, ...

    Jun 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Old Lives - Chapter 2

    Hai again, friend~~~! I had some spare time, so I'm here to review :D Though, I'm still sleep deprived, so feel free to call me out on anything I say ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Avery Trent - Chapter 5 (Terra Down)

    Okay, I got onto my computer. And Falconer-shi was leaving me messages, but I couldn't see them because I was on mobile. She's not replying to meeeeee~~~ D': I'll cheer ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Eyes Wide Shut 13.1

    'Ello, friend~~~! \(>w

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirror, Mirror

    'Ello, friend~~~! \(O3O)/ The Overlord of Tildes is back again. I hope you're having a wonderful review day as well :D Anyways, I quite enjoyed your poem, and do very ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Lyrical Re: ... and the Water Whispers Words

    Konnichiwa~~~~~! I came for the cookie you promised.... \(OpO)/ Jen hasn't done a review in a while, so she should probably start now. First off, I greatly enjoyed your lyrical, ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    Hello~~~ I am the Overlord of Tildes who so blatantly invaded your wall earlier :3 Here to give you a review and encouragement-- PLEASE UPDAAAAAAATE! \(@A@)/ Anyways, I'll first start ...

    May 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Avery Trent - Chapter 4 (Ribbits and Rain)

    *insert custom Overlord-of-Tildes-like greeting here* (Jen is still on energy-saving mode. Cookie loading......) I realized that I've not yet posted a review.... *runs and cowers* Ahem. Anyways, I'm h

    May 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Old Lives - Chapter 1

    Hello~~~~~~! The Overlord of Tildes has returned for another relatively short review! Another awesome chapter of the story~~~~~~! \(>w

    May 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Old Lives - Prologue

    Hello there, friend~~~ The Overlord of Tildes has come to dominate the first review on this intriguing and promising prologue~~~~ (^ w ^)/ Okay, first up! I really can't do ...

    May 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Avery Trent - Chapter 3 (Less-Goods on Terra)

    Hello again~~~~~~~~~! Oh yeeeeaaaaaaah~~~~~~~~~~ Guess who got their tildes baaaaaack~~~~~~ Anyways, I should be doing homework/catching up on sleep. But screw thaaaaaaat~~~ Anywho, yay for another ch

    May 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Avery Trent - Chapter 2 (Jason Volks)

    OH MEIN GOTT I JUST DELETED MY ENTIRE 3000 CHARACTER REVIEW ON ACCIDENT. WITHOUT ANY HOPES OF GETTING IT BACK. *spews blood and faints* All... because I forgot to mark ...

    May 19, 2015
  • Other » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Shine

    Hi hi hi hi hiiiiii~~~~ tomodachi~~~ (friend in Japanese) A wild Jen has appeared! A wild review has also appeared! :D Wow! I see you just joined today, nice! Welcome ...

    May 17, 2015


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus