User avatar

Clo

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Crawford -- Prototype

    Hey Sureal, Gah! I love fiction incorporating Christian mythology. This is very short, so I don't have much to say. As Lynlyn pointed out, the grammar is spot on. If ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wounded (Removed)

    Heya Sleepy! =) I guess my task is to make points that Prof. Rabbit didn't make. Dang! She was great, wasn't she? Melissa stood quietly by the door, out of ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Boulders

    Hey randy! Welcome to YWS! attempting to return to a quite wonderful dream that involved several women and beer. Word order is off. "quite a" His employer had ordered him ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Return to Milantis

    Hey Jamie! Intro: The story starts in a strange place. You drop us down into the middle of a a big event and it's kind of awkward at first. Ooh, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Based on a True Event

    Hey Mkuzek! First off, try to think of a more attention grabbing title. The title you have currently could be left as a note at the start of the post. ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter Two : The Witch Hunter's Town

    Ok, here I am! First, I must say that I hope you revised your first chapter with all those wonderful suggestions everyone gave you. I read it, and since you ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Imagination of Lily Barton Chapter One

    This is loooong. For those less adventurous, post smaller pieces. Dissect this puppy up! But I am going to tackle it, just watch me! :D Intro : It's very common ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Flashback to Pain; Chapter 1

    Heya, writin! Love your username. ^_~ It's over. It's so over. Your smell of cheap cologne is nauseating. Your once lovable touch makes my skin crawl. I can't believe I ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    Ok, Curly, I'm gonna help you out with this like you asked! *cracks knuckles* ^_^ Kate slammed the door shut of her apartment and used the spare key to lock ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: End.

    Wow! What an opening line. Drags me in, that's for sure. Suddenly, in the corner of my vision, I see a light swim by me. Then there’s another, and another. ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nicotine and Spice Part Two/Three

    I just noticed that you said this was based off a Placebo song. I love Placebooo!! *tackle, glomp* Anywho... ^_^; I think the opening line is strange. "Only trouble is..." ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I really liked it. But it did drag on, though I didn't find it that unpleasant... then again, Harper Lee only wrote one book in her life time. Might as ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A prologue for a story I'm considering.

    You're probably not getting any reviews because you're not reviewing in return. There's a big rule on this site: Before you post your own work, you need to review two ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Evening

    Hey Dem! Nah, he wants to have a calm[s]ful[/s] moment alone." I don't believe "calmful" is a word. At that kind of moments "moment" This is very, very short, and ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: When the Gestapo Come Knocking

    Hey lhighton, The uniform, nearly completely back "Nearly completely" - two adverbs in a row. Looks bad. Also, typo there, should be black. Ebbe stood still, unmoved, for that is ...

    Jul 11, 2008


attempting foot extraction
— Mea