User avatar

Clickduncake

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mind Reader 3

    Hey Satira! Clickdun here :3 Let's talk about your story... I know I'm not supposed to nipick, but it's just one thing. And it annoys me so much I want ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 44

    Hello Widdershins! Clickdun here :3 Let's talk about your story... Let's get the nitpicks out of the way: He probably has, thought Jay. Thoughts traditionally go in italics. He probably ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: My Brother

    Hey Chrissy! Clickdun here :3 Let's talk about your story... Lesh get the nipicks out of the way. nusense Nuisance is spelled wrong, try "N-u-i-s-a-n-c-e" that should do it. were ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Redemption

    Hey Sarah! Jumpy here :3 “My mother left after I became trapped, and I have never known my father.” Okay, to start off with, this is really clunky. When it ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: trapped

    Hey Godlypopo! Clickdun here :3 So, you note that this is supposed to be confusing, which is kind of irritating. I can't think of much to say here. Critiques escape ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo and The Billion

    Hey spaulds! Clickdun here :3 So, I liked this story. It was quick and easy, and a fun read. I do have a bit of a complaint though. "Solve this ...

    Jan 26, 2015


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year