User avatar

Cicero

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spectrum of Emotion

    Errr, great? Your name Will forever be for me Love, and pain I like these lines and that's about it. These lines are great, and I completely identify with them. ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Act II, Scene I: Enter Character

    In a world where these word Add an 's' to word. Are just sounds Like a desperate plea From a woman Who had just lost her dignity. These words are ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Abyssus abyssum...

    for years I've been crying into a pillow full of goosedown the mantra of ghostkisses and spiderflys gnashing at my head my only thoughts are missing you Woo! This stanza ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: At the New Conscientious Objection

    First of all, I agree with Snoink - the title does suck. The canvas tent is iced with October. Winds from Canada find their way under flaps, into the skin ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    Okay, look - I don't know that you want this critiqued. It seems a lot of people on this forum just like parading their "skill," so don't rip me a ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: hillstart (sixteen)

    It's been a long, narrow pathway. I've had to drag colossal shadoes and gigantic blocks of tin. It's "shadows" first of all. What has been a long narrow pathway? Your ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: beside your open morale (another poem for andrew)

    you speak paradoxical phenomenons and your heart is an aura of arrogance Sounds cool, but overdone, and it challenges the reader too immediately. my friend, where are you going? The ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sixteen

    "Maybe I'm too young to sit on beer soaked steps and watch the night bleed violently into day" Oooohhh, shivers! Very very nice image. Perhaps the best I've seen yet ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Warning to Amateurs: Professional Poetry

    I applaud your reference to Apollinaire. Only one part I thought needs help: "Mature poets have little yen to read" - I was under the impression that yen is a ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem

    It's a poem, just in a different format. Since does poetry have rules? Screw the rules, kids, they were meant to be broken anyway. But that doesn't excuse this poem ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unfinished

    Lead me into a curtained off, hidden corner You don't need that comma. Unnecessary pause. To make the next phrase parallel, it would help to add a "You" at the ...

    Oct 4, 2005


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson