User avatar

ChocolateCello

How nice to have a guest. Please, take a seat.

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: 14 Years Ago

    Okay minor thing- 'yet' is a contradicting/contrast word. Saying 'yet' implies that we wouldn't remember the terrorist attack. I get what you're trying to say 'it's been 14 years and ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: For Anna

    Oh! Okay got it- Thanks for clarifying (I spelled every freakin word wrong while typing that I had to keep going back and fixing it Wow)

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: For Anna

    I like the split, it really makes everything flow nicer I'm really jealous of you're writing skills like wow One thing, I know this didn't really change but I'm just ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! I just got the chance to really look into what everyone had been saying and I've finished all the editing. (Sorry if it seemed like I ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 1

    Thank you for the great edit! I just finished taking everything people have been suggesting into account so the newer version is finally up (Just in case it seemed like ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 1

    Thank you for the edits! I finally got a chance to do take all of these reviews into account

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 1

    Hey, I finally got a chance to finish all the editing- just wanted to let you know

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 1

    On a mobile device at school currently but thank you for the review! I'll do some editing when i get home

    Sep 9, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Humor Re: '22' Parody

    A bit off topic but the first few times I heard the real song I was sure it said 'dress up like hamsters' and I was really confused Great song ...

    Sep 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Cat's Meow

    Thank you for all the pointers, they were really helpful As for my username- It was a few years back when I first got Minecraft on my mac and I ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Six

    WOAH WOAH WOAH CROSS OVER FIC OH MY GOSH Meanwhile while sherlock is off with the doctor- Sorry, I had to ANNND FOR THE FINALE- A few cheesy crossover gifs ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Book Walkers

    (Just wanted to let you know I didn't mean for this to be a review. I posted it as a comment but then got a message saying it was marked ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 1967 Chevy Impala

    Yess! Glad you're getting into SPN. (Yeah, that's Cas.) I had another verse to this but I cut it out, I'll review it a bit and try throwing it back ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My plot idea- Advice would be appreciated

    I'm simply suggesting that after ten years people might have enough sense to learn to live in harmony

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Knives

    Only thing, keep an eye on your punctation. You use it in the last three line but completely skipped it in the first three.

    Aug 29, 2015


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown