User avatar

Chibi

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1: The News

    The others have said pretty much all that needs to be said, but htere's one teeny tiny little spelling mistake.... It's eaves dropping, not ease. Ease means to relax. Otherwise, ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy, Part Two.

    Edited. And as I said dear, it was originally one part, this and the second part, but after posting I thought that it was a touch long, and chopped it ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone...

    I know it doesn't have much punctuation....for one I was crying as I wrote it. No, his life isn't ending -because- of the blade, but -by- the blade. He actually ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lonely Bride

    I like it, it's very....relevant for me. Well done, it touched me, like few poems have, and I adore poetry :) My compliments to you. ~Chibi

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled--Fool's Duel

    Awwww.....*wipes away a tear* That's so sweet...and sad... *sniffles* I can't crit it, my eyes are all blurry. :cry:

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy

    oooh, I feel loved! ^_^ I so rarely get replies...maybe because I don't post much...>_> First off, my apologies, I start all of my tales with info dumpage, giving the ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: First attempt at a vampire story

    oooooh....I likes it. I likes it alot! ...but then, I'm a bit biased, I love vampy stories. More! ...oh, and I'm too tired for a proper crit so I'll just ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death of an Angel

    Grar! *sulk* I want to read that poem now. I read the critiques and it were sounds intruiging. But it's not there! *sulks more, poutingly* No fair! ~Chibi

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fissures of the Earth.

    Ah thanks...hehe, but I don't actually -use- all of the orders, nor describe them in that much detail in the rest of my tale...I suppose I could cut it out...but ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Butterflies

    I like do alot of others. I can even hear the tune your lyrics are for. It's sweet. Well done. ~Chibi

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Word Too Far

    Hmm....Nice. My first fanfic reading and well...I'm a little lost as to whats actually happening. *checks back* yay, I'm a private XD ...somewhere. Keep it up, and post! I want ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Grassy Hill

    Hmm...yeah. Alright, a bi of clarification here....since I honestly don't know how to do it in the poem. -_- You managed to find all the parts that I didn't know ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Grassy Hill

    I noticed. I just didn't know where to put it is all.Thanks anyways. :?

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Mock You!

    A very negative poem...I'm not sure if I like it. I do agree with...write me? (sorry, I'm new, I don't know all of your names yet) it's not funny, it's ...

    Nov 20, 2006


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard