User avatar

Charlii101

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P--part 3

    Again, you seem to sweep me off my feet and into this magical world where i am going through the steps with Lily and feeling everything she is feeling. there ...

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P

    OMG it is absolutely brilliant!it's so good and i love how you have capture the imagination of a young child. it's soo good! i love totally brilliant i have no ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Prologue

    I've noticed a few things i would like to change if you don't mind. I thought it was quite good and has good description but just a few tiny changes. ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Pillows

    oooo i thought this was a happy bit of lyrics until i reach the ending and it seemed to have a dark ending i loved the music that seemed to ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: And that would be a lie...

    I love how you leave the imagination to the reader, so they feel like there there watching this girl write in her diary, this is a good literary use, and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    i like how it has a joyful tone and then turns very sad but i can't really see how love can come from this i can see lust hidden in ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Earth

    this has a sense of doom and gloom, it's a bit short but i doubt that should really matter as long as it good and it brings in comments and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light and dark.

    right this seems a bit short but that can never hold back a good writer, i like the context but you just need to add more describing words to it ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Amy Lynn and Matt

    heyya, right i like the story flow to your 'story' (that's going to sound weird now i said it twice oh well :) ) for when they are texting i ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Powerful Vice

    to me this poem didn't really shine out, and i found t quite confusing towards the end, but i loved the strong and powerful uses in the poem, this made ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What She Really Is

    i'm loving the context to this poem and how this has feeling flooding through it and how it captures this girl in true light, i really enjoy reading it, it ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Finally

    Those eyes, which were shy. It now tries, to say goodbye..!! i like how the lines flow and it makes it better to read and pulls the reader in! I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Right Where I Want You

    I like how the story grips you and makes you want to read on it's good, besides there's a few mistakes spellings and grammar if you just read over it ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~1

    i really like how the story flows, i love how at the begging it's a quick story of the past a re-counter, it informs the reader what they have missed. ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Look At Me

    Look at me. Look beyond the things that you can see. I may be normal and fine but I ache for more. I’m still inside my shell. I just hate ...

    Dec 28, 2010


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan