User avatar

ChangeTheWorld

ChangeTheWorld

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday Chapter 1

    Hi! Change here to change your life! Get i,t get it? Okay I'll stop. So just from your first paragraph I see a lot of short sentences. Short sentences can ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Jonathon Six (Chapter One, Part One)

    Here as requested! You're lucky you posted so close to review day, you'll gets lots of reviews for sure :) Remember ANYTHING I say is usually just suggestion and can ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Diary and The Girl

    Hey Paige! How are you? Review time :) She had many diaries. But, there was one diary with the cover worn slightly more than all the others. That diary was ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Sad Life

    Hey! I'm gonna review this :) I usually review as I go so tell me if I start to babble. So yeah, the "your v.s. "you're" thing is really easy ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Just Another Love Scene That May Never Happen Again

    Ay! Review time :) So to start off, this is marked and it seems to be written as a short story. Because of this I'm confused at why it's formatted ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: His Last Moments

    Review time :) Even though my eyes hurt I'm so tiredddd. Hope this helps. As if thinking the exact thing So this sounds a tiny bit weird. I think it ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Perfectly Imperfect: Chapter Two

    WOOOOOO! Go time everybody! :) I covered my face with my eyes This is a funny image. But you mean hands right? without my face turning fifty shades of red ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: My Worst Week (Part Two)

    Hola! I'm back :) So Malachi fixed most of them but it's spelled "awhile" instead of "awile." I'm also a little distracted from the content by all the dialogue tags. ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • » Re: Is It a Dream? Chapter 1 Confusion

    Review time! Aren't you excited? :) Philip’s voice was deep and loud, especially at a time like this. Small thing, but I think this should be "too deep and too ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Descendant of the Dragon - Chapter 1

    REVIEW SUCKAH!!!!! I mean hi. Okay so I didn't really find any grammar or structure things that needed to be fixed so that's great. I love all the names, they're ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: As The Soul Sinks

    HI! I'm gonna review this okay? :D The wind blows as the soul sinks slowly vanishing into nothing. So I think this is missing a comma. Depending on what you ...

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Perfect Men

    Hi! I'm going to review this poem :) I've took a person I'm pretty sure this is improper. It should be "taken" instead of "took." I'm also not really sure ...

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Define Love

    Define love. That's what most people find hardest to define. Love. This first part feels just a smidge redundant. I think you should start with "Love." and than say the ...

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Shadowdale - Chapter 1

    AAAAHHHHH! :D Hey *nods all cool and stuff* Wat up. "I can't remember what my line is!"I sigh and roll my eyes sky wards. I think after the dialogue you ...

    Sep 10, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Why Bother?

    Here as requested. I hope you're not sorry you asked :D I'm that girl. I wanna be that girl. I've decided that it's time to give up. So these first ...

    Sep 10, 2013


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes