-
Re: Why Do You Have To…
Well it was nicely tried, I'll back up "sabradan" here. It is indeed a typical teen angst poem, but other than that you had some usable descriptions which to my ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Black Water
You have some nice descriptions here indeed, as pointed out before the first line is utterly intresting and adds a boost. The last line of the first stanza bothered me ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: De Faoite
First of all it's nothing I haven't read before and failed at impressing me or showing me something new. About the rhyming scene, it's basically spread all over. You're first ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: GAD
I found this very abstracted, which is exactly what I like. I've been able to think over this piece and found myself highly enjoyed. Now that I've found myself being ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Mother Mary
Nice and adequate. You have some nice descriptions allthough I'd rather see this poem in a second person form rather than in a first person form. "You're good people, girl." ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: Connection
Allright, allright :) Simplistic, nice poem. I haven't got much to say here, just one thing. The first three stanzas accentuate the "connection" you want the readers to know about, ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: we were buried at the back of our church graveyard.
It was a nice read, no doubt about that. One thing, the title was rather "unattractive" long and dull. Too much explanation for a title. Off to the poem itself, ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: The Shadowing Enders
comments are unappreciated. I'm not sure what you mean by that? :? But okay off to the poem itself. Hatred and Pain both of kin alike, Shadows that cast Fear ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Aging fingers
Allright :) let's get ahold of things here ;) As Firestarter said indeed, the way you left "quit" and "alone" apart suited a nice structure which you seemed to have ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Fire
:shock: The structure here is way off. Ahum. It doesn't look like a poem at all, just some scrambled sentences. This needs alot of editing either to post it as ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: The Devil's Eyes
Nice, thight, awesome ;) Totally backgroungbob, as much as we expect from you :) Cheerios, Chandni
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Loneliness
Hmph, nothing we haven't seen before same old same old. The topic to start with speaks for itself- simple . Take a good look around the forums, and try experimenting ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Kolkata
Okay, first off the rhyming - a very tacky rhyming scene - I liked the way you started off making the sound and ground rhyme. Different we don't see it ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: The Hope of Imagination
Okay but not terrific. Your use of the capitalization (whether it was intended or not) didn't quite work for me Amid the flowers of Imagination I met her smile And ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Undefinition
Not much to say here, as it's all been said before ;) but one thing: flaxen and paris, littered with Romanian letters Romanian? isn't it supposed to be Roman ? ...
Feb 5, 2007
