User avatar

Catalyn

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: del

    I really liked the piece. One thing, in the line "The commandments you don’t abide?" I think the flow / rhythm would be better if you added a 'that' between ...

    Mar 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: - text deleted -

    And I thought the emotion in Chapter 1 was good! The emotion in this is breath-taking. I don't know if you're drawing on personal experience or just making it up ...

    Feb 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: - text deleted -

    OK, so I'm really drawn in. One quick fix: her mother is sitting beside her, grieving at the beginning and further down the bench, allowing personal space at the end. ...

    Feb 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Passive Aggressive Thank You Note

    I love how you stick to letter format despite it obviously being a poem. I like they way it's not any type of poem at all and you have lines ...

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: *Work in progress. Has no title*

    Overall I love the tone. Your character is a princess and yet she's being bullied by her own father. I such a short time, you introduce to us so much ...

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Character Creation 2

    It seems you have a similar problem as me (Too many characters, not enough stories). But back to Suzie. while you may not plan to ever do anything with Suzie ...

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Other » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Haerra

    I'm not exactly sure what to categorize it as. It's lyrical and repetitive like a poem but written in more of a short story style with sentences and paragraphs. Whatever ...

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In the style of Leaves of Grass: Song of myself

    After I finished reading it I felt very peaceful-which is what I'm guessing you were trying to do. Your use of ellipses left me a bit confused. This is a ...

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Literature Re: TODAY

    I noticed some punctuation errors (there's no need to end every sentence with a period and some of your statements that end with question marks aren't actually questions). Some of ...

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Better Without You

    I spotted a few typos (kow instead now, etc.) In the line 'I supposed it's grown on me', I believe it would sound better as suppose (or that might just ...

    Nov 17, 2017


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics