User avatar

CastlesInTheSky

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect Part 5

    Here I am again, trying desperately to repay you. :wink: Her manner had been overwhelmingly joyous ever since the mention of the ball that the Greenly's would attend come sundown. ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    Hi Merry! I'm really sorry but I can't do a detailed critique tonight, because it's really late and my fingers are numb. So this may epic fail as a review. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect Part 4

    Here again! :) The fire licked at the wood in the fireplace, colliding with the humming of the birds that danced in the afternoon air. Lovely description to start with. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The really short story

    Hey there, angelsymphony! Sarah here as requested! :D I'm not going to do a line-by-line, nitpicking critique, because your spelling and grammar seems to be looking good. And anyway, the ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect Part 3

    Here again! :D I've just realised I've been confusing Maxine and Emily in the previous chapters, so forgive me for that. The blue of the morning spilled into the dawn, ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect Part 2

    Here again! :D As she turned the silver knob, Emily grunted impatiently behind her. Seeing that Emily is a superficial little madam, I think 'grunt' has the wrong connotations. Maybe ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect

    Here at last to review, as requested, Angel! :D Sorry for digging an old thread up... Elizabeth sauntered across the lush green fields and twirled in the sun's warm breath. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Watching Mermaids

    Hi Sofi! Looks like this has already been torn apart and nit-picked, so my comments mayn't be as helpful as I'd hoped. I'll focus on overall comments, because of the ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Orli and Eden (1)

    Hey there Kirsten! Nitpicks first, overall afterwards. I'm going to do this now until Chapter 3, and finish it later. :arrow: Do you like the characters? Are they well developed... ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [4]

    I really, really owe you a review. :P So here goes. The entire residence looked like an English castle reduced in size twenty times. This would read a lot better ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sister

    Ooh, I do really like this, a lot. ^_^ Sorry for the time it took to critique, I would have done this review way earlier seeing as I definitely owe ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled as of yet

    It's Sarah! :D Here as requested, dahling. Forgive me if I ramble or am too harsh, I'm only harsh to people whose work is good. AKA - you. :wink: Before ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger (1)

    Here as requested, Twooster. :D I've done this lengthy critique about three times and my computer's deleted it every single time. So forgive me if I sound crabby. ‘Druuuuuuuth. We ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bloodlust

    Here as requested, Lucy Goosey. :wink: Don't be put off if I'm harsh, I'm only here to help. Silence: slowly I looked up at the neglected old house, a nice ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blue, Purple and Red

    Here as requested, Teddy! :D Blue, Purple and Red I agree with Kitty about this. There's nothing interesting or original about it, nothing dragging the reader in. Find a spark. ...

    Dec 20, 2008


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest