User avatar

CassieList

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show

    Thank you! I understand the structure issue, it said it saved well yet it didn't... Again thank you for all your tips

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Delusion

    I LOVE IT!!!❤️ The words are great and no grammar issues in my knowing. The only critic is I.Want.More! Im going to check your other stuff out too! The spacing ...

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show

    Yeah

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show

    "Luca! Dove tu ne abbiamo un altro!" Is Italian for "Luca where you at we got another!" Just to clarifiy

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show

    Thank you so much! Id like to explain what she really is. Like what you said a demon, but she is also a manifistation of sorts. She can take human ...

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Persona

    When is saw the title i was hooked! The meaning behind your words are deep and meaningful which the reader can relate to. I honestly really liked the details you ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Boy in The Window

    I like how the story flows! Even thought some of it is choppy its hidden between the other pieces of flowing work. I like the story behind the boy in ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    I like how well this flows together! Even though ive never had a breakup ive had people back stab me and betray me before. I can see how the person ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Art » Narrative, Fantasy Re: Witches and Queens

    Wow! Really good word choice. I love how it all flows together too. Everything is true in this work of art

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Literature Re: You Need to Read This.

    Sorry it was meant to be a review lol

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Literature Re: You Need to Read This.

    Omg! I loved this! Lots of big words i dont even know how to pronounce but over all good story! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Literature Re: You Need to Read This.

    Omg! I loved this! Lots of big words i dont even know how to pronounce but over all good story! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: The Journal

    This is really good! I cant even comprehend your level of excellency! I loved all of it yet need more detail on what the situation is. Good job making me ...

    Jan 20, 2020


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics