User avatar

CassandraInvisible

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Choice

    All in all, a well constructed poem for something written so quickly. No light, leading which way. No voice, calling your name. No feeling, pulling you this way. No heart, ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: 5/6/08 (idk what to call it yet)

    Honestly, I found this very hard to read. What put me off were the myriad of spelling and grammatical errors. You really should proof read this, or get a friend ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem: Economics

    I would say this is more a little quote than a poem. It doesn't really have any true elements of poetry, though it is clever. When I saw the title, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Body heat 9a love poem)

    The AC is on way way way too high- The room's frigid 'The room's frigid' should probably be put on another line. It ruins the flow of the stanza. And ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Archetypal Amtrack

    Wow. This is a very vivid, descriptive poem. I felt like I could see everything happening. like graphite voices from wooden slats and steel rails, oxidized with loose feet and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear.

    Reoccuring should be recurring This is a nice little poem, but I wasn't too sure where it's going either. I think you should expand it, write a couple more stanzas ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Loss

    Don't believe the weathers perfect the day you die I noticed this line, and recognized it from an Armor For Sleep song. I could be wrong, but I think you ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Day He Left - Chapter One-

    All in all, this is a good piece of writing. You need to be more careful with spelling and grammatical errors however. One thing I don't understand is Ben's very ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why Now?

    I'm no Christian, but this poem struck me as touching and sincere. I like this verse in particular: Why'd she have to leave today and why's it got to hurt? ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Yes, Little Rock

    I really liked this. The imagery is fantastic, I could see in my mind's eye what was going on and feel what the girl was feeling. The only line I ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartache, The Handling Of

    I really enjoyed reading this. My favourite part was: [i] Look to standardized intelligence and try to reach it, but still there is a barrier and I can’t seem to ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A short story- The note from his heart

    The story has a good basis, but I got a little lost. The way it's written is rather confusing. The dialouge is all heaped together, sometimes two different people speaking ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lost lovers(revised)

    This has the potential to be a good story, you could elaborate on it further, make it longer and give it some more depth. I found it kind of hurried ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The first of June

    Hmm. I feel like the poem is a bit out of sync, to give it more flow you should have stanzas of equal or alternating length, so the reader can ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dirty Honey

    Sugar sweet and softly too; But here’s the thing – I don’t love you. Sickly, gaudy, paradise, You’re so toxic, ‘cause you’re so nice. I take it that's the chorus? ...

    May 4, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger