User avatar

CarolineB17

CarolineB17

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Writer’s Curse

    I am speechless...this is so beautiful, so well written and well put!! You are an amazing writer, I felt a connection with your poem, and that's what writing is all ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: the runaway

    No problem!! Glad I could help!!! :)

    Jun 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Cut Me Down

    Im actually not very technology savvy but if you look on my profile, im sure you could find it somewhere, it's the thing ive published

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh (Chapter 3)

    Thanks!!

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh (Chapter 3)

    Lol I just finished chapter 3, hope you like the rest of it!! :)

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh

    Thank you for the tips!!! BTW just finished some of chapter 1!

    May 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh

    That is so Awesome!!! I'll have to checkout your story!! BTW just finished some of chapter 1!!!

    May 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh

    Thanks for the tips, it really helps!! Hopefully I'll have more of the story out soon!!

    May 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Would you like a cuppa?

    This is so cute and poetic! Keep up the good work!!

    May 29, 2014


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien