-
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 2.2 (LMS VI)
i will simply enjoy da lil screen time he gets
Oct 20, 2022 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 2.3 (LMS VI)
"I see," was all he said. And that told her nothing. What did that mean? I see? "Yes," Clandestine blurted. "I also see." hehehhehehheehehhehhehehe awkward extrovert clanny makes me giggle
Oct 19, 2022 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 2.2 (LMS VI)
i enjoy percy's edgy banter
Oct 19, 2022 -
Re: Dementis: Chapter 1
oh boy... am glad you like it so far but at the same time I hope it wasn't too cringe since I wrote this nine years ago lol
Aug 17, 2022 -
Re: You should totes ignore this.
lol you MADLAD
Aug 14, 2022 - Re: Read my newer works instead, okay. Aug 14, 2022
-
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
mission accomplished NOW UNDO
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
sweats nervously
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
agreed
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
thanks it's very abstract
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules
haha tank uu :') lucky number 111
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: You should totes ignore this.
definitely not me being insecure and removing it 10 years ago lol
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
laughs nervously
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
yes
Aug 13, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
that's a typo it's actually 2021 im not that old haha ha ...... ha
Aug 13, 2022
